1/19/19...nice snow..PASR Day

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain   I arrived at the lower lot at 720am and Phillycore was already in the house   Also in attendance were Shadows, Nastar Glenn, Root, MBIke Mike, Mute, Ryan, Toast, JFDan, NMSki, Matt Edge, TheDude4Bides Antman, Justo, Rose, Indiggio and many many more..

It was around 30 degrees with overcast sky’s and light winds   Was a little bit of the usual fuckery getting at the six pack and I was on second Chair and as Nelly says nobody remembers number 2 or something about taking off clothes woo.  First run the six in the chair in front of me went for razors so I went for challenge so I could have my own run and it was a great run and I enjoyed the pigs lipstick  skied challenge again while the PASRs were on a spicy nightmare to dreamweaver...

Run of the day was Main Street..it was like the Princess and got slayed like another nelly song over and over and over again...Paradise was also pretty nice no SP3000 on it and lazy wasn’t bad falls was nice...I returned to the parking lot with a box box of Girl Scout cookies from Antman saying to save him half a sleeve..JFDan also bought elite chips and Mutes friend Ryan brought cheeseballs..since there’s no sausage Sunday I did my own on the way at home at Sheetz where I saw Phillycore..JADIP..in the words of Ice Cube today was a good day...

724AC980-A997-4D7D-930E-2F8BBCCEAF50.jpeg

347F7CC3-52F4-4908-83B0-7ADD135D88AE.jpeg

• Like 5

Props to the groomers for being able to groom the 6" base on lower sidewinder.  Glad NM/DW, and Switchback are open, but they were pretty ruff.  Low light and trail weirdness on them make for a sketchy run.  Upper Main was money for quite a while.  Parking lot never disappoints.  

• Like 2

Any real Delco native from the old school can admit the following...
Wawa today is not the Wawa of old.
I remember going to Wawa and them pulling the meat out and slicing the shit right onto the non-frozen Amoroso roll straight from the bin.
Now they are baking their own bread, (Amoroso can't keep up freezes their shit and sucks these days...Liscious across the river in NJ has clearly taken the reigns there)
Wawa is still the best overall Convenience store period without any questions or legitimate argument.
I still can't hate on Sheetz....sure their coffee can't compete... but it's different and they have their niche no doubt. If I grew up in Central Pa and came to experience Wawa as it is now .... I could possibly see myself saying. It's good but what's the big deal?? Now if it was 2 for 3.33 sizli time or hoagiefest or I had a coffee...or I was shitfaced and wanted to indulge in a quickie carb load while eating on top of a fine trash can out front checking out the clientele in DelCo creeper form...
..there is still no argument whatsoever.
Wawa takes that crown.

wawa ain't got no quesarito though...and after a bunch of hi test brews and bullshit in the PASR commemorative lot..
It's hard to beat a good Sheetz stop to see how the other half lives...

Skiing was great today....
Beer was on point as always....
add that all in with...
Hanging out with the PASR crew....makes life worth living.

Cheers, Beers, Powder, and all that good shit.

Just Glad to be a part of it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Any real Delco native from the old school can admit the following...
Wawa today is not the Wawa of old.
I remember going to Wawa and them pulling the meat out and slicing the shit right onto the non-frozen Amoroso roll straight from the bin.
Now they are baking their own bread, (Amoroso can't keep up freezes their shit and sucks these days...Liscious across the river in NJ has clearly taken the reigns there)

Agree, Agree, and i hate Amoroso rolls.  I think this is why i might be tired of Wawa, but pretty soon, all of their deli sandwiches will be pre-made.  IMO, they dont make a really good sandwich, they just make a sandwich fast, shits just normally slapped together.  There are way better sandwich shops.  Hell, the gas station i kept telling Tomcat to go to has way better sandwiches.  

The Wawa close to me at one point had Taco Bell in it for a while.  Mexican fiesta!

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Shadows said:

Almost rode the lift with zz but couldn't sneak in. So antman bailed on him and ride with me behind.

Looking good zz 

@zzslope I had NO idea that was you! We were lined to up to ride the 6pack together and I even briefly commented on your skis. I saw shadows behind us so stepped back to ride with him. had I known that was you I wouldve taken the chair we were lined up for! I had no idea.... next time :rock

Yesterday was pretty fun. I got on the mtn a little late around 820 and didnt ride too long before the crowds got a little long. Took a solo run, then 5 with shadows and went back out after the lot for another quick run.

Comearound Park is still nice. The Lower Park is really good too, granted I only rode the rail line on riders right. I was able to do the gnarly flat rail to offset down rail combo....what an adrenaline rush! I hope to be able to film a trick or two on that in the next couple weeks. But boy does that make me pucker up :rofl:rofl:rofl

• Like 2