1-20 Sunday fun day

Shadows

7 minutes ago, Shadows said:

We were there. No one else was. 

It rained. Snow was great. Rotd was switchback.

Mbike pulled in late.

Ok

Conditions were awesome.  That rain from 8-9 was fucking brutal.  Cleared up right as I was leaving.  

Mbike needing some coercing to get his ass moving and get out there....guess he finally did :)

Headed up after shoveling the driveway, radar and hourly looking good. As I approached the true mountain sprinkles turned to downpours so I figured I’d settle for some fresh sausage and eggs. BMDI was closed ?! So continued on in hopes maybe it was sleet on the north side / summit, nothing doing. Jeff looked like a drowned rat. Decide to go for a run or two, ended doing a long 9-1 session, conditions and weather just getting better and better until temps dropped into the mid 20’s.

Kids showed up around 11 and topped it off with lunch at on point Phillip. Not exactly a pow day but a damn good one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Headed up after shoveling the driveway, radar and hourly looking good. As I approached the true mountain sprinkles turned to downpours so I figured I’d settle for some fresh sausage and eggs. BMDI was closed ?! So continued on in hopes maybe it was sleet on the north side / summit, nothing doing. Jeff looked like a drowned rat. Decide to go for a run or two, ended doing a long 9-1 session, conditions and weather just getting better and better until temps dropped into the mid 20’s.

Kids showed up around 11 and topped it off with lunch at on point Phillip. Not exactly a pow day but a damn good one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The important thing is what did you eat at Point Phillips???