1/22/19 - Blue My Mind

toast21602

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

It’s a shame because the 4 hour/morning/afternoon ticket is perfect. 

Montage used to have like a $29 morning ticket on the weekends even.  That was a good deal.  I cant really justify giving Montage like $58 knowing i will only ski 3-4 hrs.  

22 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Montage used to have like a $29 morning ticket on the weekends even.  That was a good deal.  I cant really justify giving Montage like $58 knowing i will only ski 3-4 hrs.  

It's definitely tough to justify a Montage trip now. Cheap tickets were awesome on weekends and nothing could beat $10 Tuesday. They still do run some deals but not nearly as many. 

1 minute ago, enjoralas said:

Last year all their late season tickets included rentals. Thought about using that to try snowboarding for giggles

That's how I got on skis for the first time. Now look at me, I'm an advanced novice. 

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ll start a roll call thread tomorrow that will cover Friday to Sunday.  Stay tuned. 

Thanks, still waiting for your roll call thread. Maybe some day I can aspire to be the official back up person for if you're unavailable to post a roll call thread. You should have a second in line to fulfill that vital responsibility.

Edited by saltyant

25 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks, still waiting for your roll call thread. Maybe some day I can aspire to be the official back up person for if you're unavailable to post a roll call thread. You should have a second in line to fulfill that vital responsibility.

When I’m in Jackson hole I’m sure one of the OGs like Toast or Root will start a roll call thread. 

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2