Weekend roll call thread 1/25-1/27

GrilledSteezeSandwich

24 minutes ago, saltyant said:

In the morning. By the time it's over all the fresh cord will be long gone, and there will be lines up the wazoo. Maybe I'll go to Camelback and write a report.

Make sure you eat a lot of fruit by the foot between now and your dentist appointment.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue if you’re reading this please show off your grooming skills..I might even message Ty on Facebook and sign it your friend Skifreak. 

There's a brochure for Blue Mountain the True Mountain in the hotel lobby here in Malvern, suburban Philadelphia. That's my boy Blue!!!

55 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Won't be insane lines this weekend after this rain.

This weekend is their WinterFest thing. might impact crowds. Sure it still won't be insane.

Planning to be there both Saturday and Sunday. Probably skiing Boulder tomorrow evening for the WXTU thing, a friend from work is gonna be there and I told him I'd try to come up after a work thing I've got.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Fri, Sat, Sun.  Tomorrow could be interesting.  Last year same thing....rain thursday and closed, and it was very apparent they groomed before the rain, and let it ride.  it sucked.  hopefully they groom tonight.  

Guns on Main Street blowing a fresh coat.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1