1/25/2019...Friday..OK snow..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 759am and in the house were Root, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Bethlehem Ford Guy and ZZSlope.  The temperature was around 30 degrees under partly sunny sky’s.  Snow guns were blasting Inn sidewinder and a few other spots. First run on Main Street was variable with some wet fresh snowmaking snow, Razors was better with firm but not chattery cord.  Challenge was similar and decent.  Paradise and Lazy mike were forgiving with SP3000 on paradise one run.  Switchback was cookies  

Crowds were super light likely because of yesterday’s rain and warmth..sure they lost some base as there were a few crevasses opening up on lower sidewinder.  All in all I skied Challenge four times, Razors twice, Paradise twice, Main Street once, switchback once and lazy twice..from 830-1015..then had a quick beer in the parking lot and at Sheetz now eating surprisingly good tacos.  JADIP

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 759am and in the house were Root, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Bethlehem Ford Guy and ZZSlope.  The temperature was around 30 degrees under partly sunny sky’s.  Snow guns were blasting Inn sidewinder and a few other spots. First run on Main Street was variable with some wet fresh snowmaking snow, Razors was better with firm but not chattery cord.  Challenge was similar and decent.  Paradise and Lazy mike were forgiving with SP3000 on paradise one run.  Switchback was cookies  

Crowds were super light likely because of yesterday’s rain and warmth..sure they lost some base as there were a few crevasses opening up on lower sidewinder.  All in all I skied Challenge four times, Razors twice, Paradise twice, Main Street once, switchback once and lazy twice..from 830-1015..then had a quick beer in the parking lot and at Sheetz now eating surprisingly good tacos.  JADIP

Breakfast tacos? Or regular?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Breakfast tacos? Or regular?

Regular crunchy ground beef tacos..three for $3.99...gotta throw in some Sheetz love..I’ve never had breakfast tacos before but the breakfast quesadilla at Allentown Billy’s diner is good. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

I thought Lazy/Falls had the best conditions, but overall, Challenge and Razors had the fun/speed factor going for them this morning.  SP3000 on P-dizzle at 9:45am on a Friday is so sad.  Nightmare/Dreamweaver and Switchback need help.