Blue is Updating Their Site

skifreak

A new Zaugg Pipe Groomer will make our half-pipe better than ever.

no only if they would groom the pipe more then once a month it would be a great improvement.

Our 2 terrain parks, Sidewinder Park & Terrain Run, have been TOTALLY REDESIGNED to provide skiers and riders with two of the most thrilling terrain parks in the area.

will they actually have lips and decent landings?? who knows?

A new Zaugg Pipe Groomer will make our half-pipe better than ever.

Better than ever, so you're telling me it was actually good at one time?

33025[/snapback]

i would have never guessed that it was good every time i tried to hit it the thing was completly ice and had holes in the wall

can anyone explain why the trail maps are under "Conditions" and not under "mountain"? The sub nav bars are too small. This site looks like it was done by a high school kid for a school project. Very cookie cutter, prefab looking. Not much better other than the colors.

Edited by Finndog

I added a ton of stuff from their events page to our calendar. There seems to be some conflicting information regarding PARA races or it maybe it is just too early to be posting info from all of the various sites.. Please let me know if you find any of the information to be innacurate or just plain screwed up.

Thanks!!!

can anyone explain why the trail maps are under "Conditions" and not under "mountain"? The sub nav bars are too small. This site looks like it was done by a high school kid for a school project. Very cookie cutter, prefab looking. Not much better other than the colors.

33036[/snapback]

atleast its not the bright yellow on the webpage.i think it looks great plus mostly its the younger generation looking at the site not as much the older generation.

Edited by forumdestroyer154

atleast there is not bright yellow on the webpage.i think it looks great plus mostly its the younger generation looking at the site not as much the older generation.

33057[/snapback]

So the younger generation knows that the trail maps are under the wrong section and the older just knows to go where they are suposed to be, right? Every other ski resort has the trail maps uner the mountain section , I can't find one that has them under conditions. The overall look is improved but appears to be made from a template design, what's that got to do with age? It sounds like you are saying younger people don't appreciate a well-designed site. I strongly disagree, in fact, the younger user is more in tune with modern design and navigation. Statistically, younger users are more likely to bail on a site that has poor navigation. Yer point was what? Learn something and think before you post

So the younger generation knows that the trail maps are under the wrong section and the older just knows to go where they are suposed to be, right? Every other ski resort has the trail maps uner the mountain section , I can't find one that has them under conditions.  The overall look is improved but appears to be made from a template design, what's that got to do with age? It sounds like you are saying younger people don't appreciate a well-designed site.  I strongly disagree, in fact, the younger user is more in tune with modern design and navigation. Statistically, younger users are more likely to bail on a site that has poor navigation. Yer point was what? Learn something and think before you post

33163[/snapback]

you totally mis understood what i was trying to say. what i was trying to say was that the site will bring in the younger generation so they can get more people in there

Just for sake of example... http://www.jfbb.com/winter-jf-trail-maps.aspx

Both trail maps and conditions SAME page. Where they are located in the menu's is open for discussion, however you can make a REASONABLE argument for trail map's under the 'conditions' heading.

I don't think the site looks great but it doesn't LOOK bad either. They got rid of the old color scheme and things look a little cleaner. The menu sucks (even disregarding the trail map issue). It just a lousy interface. My biggest qualm is they didn't seem to add any content. Oh well, they tried right?

Either way I'm greatfull for the new color scheme.