Shawnee Stoke Thread 1/26/19

saltyant

Bought a night pass for Shawnee on Liftopia for only $29. Since I've only skied at Blue so far this season decided to change it up, since I haven't been there in 2 years. May or may not eat at the same Chinese restaurant I used to stop at when I skied at Camelback. Cant wait to see how they altered my favorite trail there, Lower Delaware, with a terrain park.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Bought a night pass for Shawnee on Liftopia for only $29. Since I've only skied at Blue so far this season decided to change it up, since I haven't been there in 2 years. May or may not eat at the same Chinese restaurant I used to stop at when I skied at Camelback. Cant wait to see how they altered my favorite trail there, Lower Delaware, with a terrain park.

Have fun at Shawnee and looking forward to the live report. Way to get after it 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I’ve heard Tecumsah has moguls the size of mini coopers..look before you leap.  There’s a nice Irish pub in stroudsburg called Siamsa..I was there on a date..they might have birch beer on draft..

Thanks! I didnt think Shawnee does moguls, and their website says William Tecumseh Sherman is groomed. I think you're trollin'.

Had a Big Mac Attack so stopped at McDonalds. These new touch screens are great!!! Dont have to talk to anyone AND they bring my Big Mac and fries to the table for me.

Waiting 11 minutes now for an extremely difficult and uncommon order to fill: Big Mac and medium fry

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Had a Big Mac Attack so stopped at McDonalds. These new touch screens are great!!! Dont have to talk to anyone AND they bring my Big Mac and fries to the table for me.

Waiting 11 minutes now for an extremely difficult and uncommon order to fill: Big Mac and medium fry

Ya I've been using the touch screens at Conshy McDonald's after snowboarding 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Any updates from Shawnee??

Just got back from Shawnee the untrue mountain. It was aight, light crowds and so so conditions. Icy with some perder on top, just like the night we skied at Blue with Indiggio earlier this season. Did 16 runs in around 2.5 hours and called it a night. I got my fill of Shawnee for the next 2 seasons.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Just got back from Shawnee the untrue mountain. It was aight, light crowds and so so conditions. Icy with some perder on top, just like the night we skied at Blue with Indiggio earlier this season. Did 16 runs in around 2.5 hours and called it a night. I got my fill of Shawnee for the next 2 seasons.

Great pictures!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1