1/28/19 Sidewinder opens, sunny

RootDKJ

8 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

That is accurate.  I even questioned her, but she swore by it so I ignored her the rest of the ride.  I got yelled at because I joined a chair that had a father and two boys.  He didn't like that I joined them.  I ignored him the whole ride up too.

Did you go in between the father and two boys or did you sit on the side??   

New page HideyHoe!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

1 hour ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I was one of hundreds who poached it yesterday, but it was all crusty and not worth doing twice

Let me remind everyone that this is the same person who said Blue should be sued because they posted an inaccurate photo background in their advertisement, but will then violate the restrictions that he agreed to when purchasing a pass and trespass on closed terrain. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

If I sought to sue someone for injuring myself on closed terrain you would have a point. 

Pretty sure drinking beers in the lot is against the rules too

It 100% is not against the rules.  We’ve even talked with the owner and she said it’s ok. 

• Like 1

WTGAI! Since you're not getting a True Blue pass next season that was worth the risk. I wouldn't risk it because I dont want to get banned, but what you did was pretty badass.

It's not worth the risk solely for the fact that it probably skis like shit. It's not like you're floating through light powder. It's glue, can get hurt and probably look like a tool doing it
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

In general, I am ok with folks breaking rules as long as they only put themselves at risk. And I oppose any laws that only protect people from themselves.

False advertising harms others.

Skiing a closed trail puts others at risk. If you get hurt ski patrol has to then ski the closed trail to save your ass.  

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I didn't duck a rope so I'm not sure how it was different. There was a skiable passage from Challenge to Sidewinder.

Hmmm I think you’d be found guilty.  Anyway I’m not gonna rat you out to management but I am gonna say Strike 2 and behave...next time I hear about this Tom Foolery I’m gonna day Zap!!!!