1/29/19...a deep inch..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 hours ago, saltyant said:

Malvern reporting in. Turned to snow about 15 minutes ago but not sticking at this time.

3 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

i drive through that way tonight.  actually sticking to some of the roads around coatesville

My drive home was extremely weird. Rain at route 1 and 202. About 4 miles down route 1 (literally the other side of the brandywine) it turned into huge flakes and sticking. Got home, and turned back to rain. All within 17 miles. 

• Thanks 1

Left 635 from the little town o’ Bethlehem. Wet roads on 512 that turned to big flakes and covered roads by 946. Left at 31° and arrived to 28°. Got into line at 730 and it was back to the gates. Heard later it was down for 10 minutes right before I got there. Didn’t help they were sending chairs of 2 up.

Razors was closed for racing. Did Challenge, Main, Lazy, Switchback, Sidewinder and then Razors opened. Did that 3 times and was hoping for a 4th but when I got on the lift at 855 and by the time I got to the top, they said it was already swept and that whole side was closed. Did Main instead.

Thought I was the best skier on the mountain until I heard@nastarglenn wooing on Razors while on the lift before my first run down it. Didn’t see @m-bikemike biking until the lot.

Snow was great. Some scraped icy spots but mostly fresh push piles. Lazy was the smoothest but razors was the best because the racers kept the left side clean while the 5 of them practiced on Razorback.

Had a couple beers with Mike and Glenn in the lot, and met Ryan the bartender from the slope side outside bar. Gotta hit him up at some point.

Great night. Drive home was way easier then the drive there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8