2019 saltyant Trip Stoke Thread

saltyant

I have no clue what I'm doing. Maybe go to Stowe and ski in rain? Maybe to go Utah and pay extra for a flight? Maybe fly a red-eye Frontier flight and pay for both a carry on and checked bag? Maybe all of the above in the same week??

Big thanks to Enjorales for offering to lend me his ski bag!

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is great. Salty I wouldn’t want to be behind you at McDoogles..probably couldn’t decide between a chicken Sammie and a McDouble..I’d tell you to get both and make a mcGangbang but it would likely be against your morals. 

What gave you the impression that I'm indecisive?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Booked American Airlines, non-stop from PHL to DEN, and only paid $16.60. This is great!!!

Wow just wow I’ve paid more than that for a Pizza..WTGAI...how many ski days do you have?  Maybe you can meet up with Barb or Jordan when you’re out there.  I’d go easy on the marijuana edibles due to the altitude..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow just wow I’ve paid more than that for a Pizza..WTGAI...how many ski days do you have?  Maybe you can meet up with Barb or Jordan when you’re out there.  I’d go easy on the marijuana edibles due to the altitude..

Only like 10 ski days or something. No weed for me though.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Salty where are you going? Did you cancel Stowe? What mountains are you skiing in CO? SMH

Probably Stowe and then Elk with you guys. After sleeping on it I don't know if I can live with wasting a $300 prepaid hotel reservation. It's going to be great!

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow so salty you aren’t going to Colorado Sunday now.  

I have til 8 pm tonight to decide, flight cancellation deadline. Now it's supposed to be cloudy in VT. Still really want to go to CO, maybe in March but most likely next season. Definitely 100% going there next year though. 

I have til 8 pm tonight to decide, flight cancellation deadline. Now it's supposed to be cloudy in VT. Still really want to go to CO, maybe in March but most likely next season. Definitely 100% going there next year though. 

Just my 2 cents...Unless money is no object, cut the shit already and go to Vermont then do what Toast said book a CO trip for later this season or next. Worst case scenario you get 2 sweet ski trips out of it.

And I thought I was indecisive...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RootDKJ said:

If it's raining at Stowe, figure out what nearby mountain isn't raining.  It's not that hard to do. There's gotta be a dozen or more places within an 90 minute drive of Stowe/Burlington.

Root you’d just be jealous that salty goes skiing out west before you.