Following in the footsteps of Lloyd and Harry, TP4 goes to Aspen

theprogram4

44 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

NS Jay and I did it in 22 minutes last time ;)  We even got help up at the rocks because a dad took his 10 year old and she was having a nervous breakdown.

TP4...Oly bowl is pretty fun.  Aerobie is great to lap over and over.  Glad you enjoyed highlands...definitely a different vibe than the other 3.

Each mountain has its own vibe which is cool.  Aspen is a great ski town!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Pics or it didn’t happen?

About 10-15 mins after I posted this, a family came in with a baby who I guess was 8-12 months old.  The baby sat next to her and you could tell he appreciated them like I did.  Pretty soon she covered up...I don't know if this was cause of me looking, the baby looking, or the dirty looks from the baby's parents

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Day 5: snowmass

Greatest day of snowboarding in my life.  I've dreamed about this day for years.  A foot fell overnight and it is still dumping.  Between that and the 11 inches the day before, everything is in play.

Great to hear you finally got lucky! I surely brought all the powder to Colorado with my presence. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Barb said:

This is the week for awesome trip reports! Except for Salty’s  His sucks so far. Salty you can redeem yourself with pictures (not of your lunch). 

Salty doesn’t have a data plan on his phone so he’s probably waiting to upload pictures until he’s back in the Villa.  For what it’s worth I’m finally in my plane seat 9 hours after I left allentown.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice sounds like you’re putting in a solid day.   Did you buy a two day lift ticket??

Correct. The Super Gauge lift broke so I had to take the shuttle back and walk half a mile in ski boots. Good day but getting legit tired cant wait to SU-PO

FYI you can ski back to the WP side from the base of Super gauge. It’s a little uphill but go around the base lodge and you will get there. Easier than taking the shuttle. 

Sorry TP4, just realized I am shitting up your awesome Aspen thread. Thought this was Salty’s thread. I’m blaming it on him for posting his stuff in here 😉

Edited by Barb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1