2/3..Sausage Sunday..great conditions.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot before 720AM and Phillycore was already in the house.  Also in the house were Toast, JFDan, NMSki, MBike Mike, Mrs Snowbunski, Gary, Gary’s son, gahskier george, Enjorales, Enjorales Dad, Johnny Law, Justo, Rose, Ty, Matt Edge, JFDan, Antman, Root, PARidge and many others..

The temperature was in the mid 20s at the base which felt really nice although it was moist. First civilian six pack and challenge was great, hit that the first three runs and switchback was amaze balls as well, did challenge again later and Main Street was also pretty good and I skied that multiple times. Crowds were about the same as yesterday but lifts were running fairly smooth.  

The temperaturw has climbed through the 30s for parking lot thirty and was a fun time with some great meat and even cheddar chick flat bread.  Parking lot on fleek. 

7B908319-F6B6-40EE-BC59-1970CDE5BF9F.jpeg

2934A0F9-7493-4D2D-85AC-25784835CC66.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The ride to blue this morning was more eventful than the parking lot for me. Had a deer run out in front of me and had to Slam brakes on spilled my coffee. Than some super slow ass driver took the fun out of the blue mountain drive rally course.

Skiing was good though....
Never hit paradise for my first run before but boots were tight so I chose that....blasting wide turns on that was fun but left me behind the crew.
Sidewinder was interesting but fun...
Main was main...
First time on Switchback this season so that was nice.
Lazy skied awesome as well...
Falls needs a no parking sign at the top.

No beers or sausage for me today.....was home by noon after flying home.

I'm ready for Elk on Friday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8

Today was one of my more fun days this year. Conditions were nice, and got to try out my new skis. Was super happy with the new planks and enjoyed good times in the lot and on the slopes. Great hanging with everyone. Next stop Jackson Hole!

• Like 5

Great day before going out for seconds...

Ended up breaking my humerus(upper arm) clean through. First real injury From snowboarding. Ill save you the X-ray unless you guys wanna see it. 

Waiting to be brought into surgery now. <3<3<3 y’all. 

798475E8-A284-469D-BB97-ED15CBF35302.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

37 minutes ago, antman12 said:

Great day before going out for seconds...

Ended up breaking my humerus(upper arm) clean through. First real injury From snowboarding. Ill save you the X-ray unless you guys wanna see it. 

Waiting to be brought into surgery now. <3<3<3 y’all. 

That suuucks! I was even thinking when we went back out, I should start going down they the park to see if we can spot Antman doing his thing. 

Did it happen on a park feature, or just take a bad tumble?

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain. I arrived at the lower lot before 720AM and Phillycore was already in the house.  Also in the house were Toast, JFDan, NMSki, MBike Mike, Mrs Snowbunski, Gary, Gary’s son, gahskier george, Enjorales, Enjorales Dad, Johnny Law, Justo, Rose, Ty, Matt Edge, JFDan, Antman, Root, PARidge and many others..

The temperature was in the mid 20s at the base which felt really nice although it was moist. First civilian six pack and challenge was great, hit that the first three runs and switchback was amaze balls as well, did challenge again later and Main Street was also pretty good and I skied that multiple times. Crowds were about the same as yesterday but lifts were running fairly smooth.  

The temperaturw has climbed through the 30s for parking lot thirty and was a fun time with some great meat and even cheddar chick flat bread.  Parking lot on fleek. 

I can’t believe I forgot the BBQ sauce. First run at flatbreads was a smashing success tho. Another item in the repertoire. 

Gotta start thinking about what I can pull off for Gaper Day

Loved the snow everywhere across the mountain early. Got slow and grabby when we went back out, so I think we only made like 4 more runs. Much more work and the legs were beat. Crowds got nuts, but the VIP lines at both lifts made the wait very tolerable. Saw that they had finished on both Razor and Dreamweaver, but for some reason still hadn’t opened either by the time we quit at 2:00.

Maybe a night sesh this week, potentially Trivia Tuesday. Otherwise, Elk on Friday! Hope all you guys headed west have great trips.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Thanks 2