Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just landed at the Jackson hole airport...been a nice 16 hour travel day so far.  Woooo

I’ll update on this thread soon. Probably just Enjorales, Salty, TP4 and Toast are up.  

Wow, that's an incredibly long travel day. At least you finally made it and have a whole week to ski the perder.

8 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Wow, that's an incredibly long travel day. At least you finally made it and have a whole week to ski the perder.

Well travel day isn’t over until I check into hotel room but close enough.  Could have been way way worse.  MBike probably won’t be here for five more hours as he’s landing in SLC now and then taking a rental car here. 

A welcoming sight. 

FA28F362-A4DE-4442-A1CC-59CA7AA0D5D0.jpeg

• Like 7

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Just landed at the Jackson hole airport...been a nice 16 hour travel day so far.  Woooo

I’ll update on this thread soon. Probably just Enjorales, Salty, TP4 and Toast are up.  

Glad ya made it.  On the blue route now...took an hour at baggage claim in philly, then half hour to get car

• Like 1

6” new in the last 24 hours. 30” new in the last 48 hours.  I expect a few people to say you should have been here yesterday but that’s often the case for tourists.  Heading to the bagel place in ten minutes.  First meal since light lunch yesterday in the United club along with an obligatory blurry shot when we drove by the cowboy bar last night. 

EEB96687-A225-4783-B738-0FA43188313D.jpeg

281BF06E-E6FE-4C99-B61F-E6E07877034D.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Are you skiing today or resting after the long travel day yesterday?

I’m resting for ten more minutes before I shit and get suited..I’ll get booted in the P lot. No bus like the old days.  We have a $70,000 GMC Yukon Denali..with Atomic Jeff as driver and JFDan as backup in case Jeff has more than a pitcher of beer. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

Down in the lobby downing coffee right from the pot. 4 am arrival. 

MBike is gonna need a nice nap after skiing. Maybe save the cowboy bar for tomorrow night. I forgot my sheriffs badge, black duct tape and non prescription sunglasses.  That’s pretty decent. I even brought the red long sleeve shirt Root gave me and the eagles t shirt Ryan’s friend Mute gave me.  I was a little disappointed he said here’s an Eagles shirt and I was expecting Don Henley lol oh well we are the Boys of Winter ready to merder the perder that was already murdered 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1