Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I’d be down for Teton Tai...always fun to watch Doug sweat while sitting still in a chair.

Yeah from a 3 out of 5 on the spicy scale. Insane. I sweat from medium salsa. At home I get Thai food from Thai avenue and get the Tom Yum soup hot but I eat that in private. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

Great trip, really fun time skiing and hanging out with Jeff, Doug, Mike and Tom. A little bit of me wishes my timing was a little different, but had 4 great days of skiing, that cant be replicated on the east coast  

That being said, this will go down as my first and worst travel experience ever. Pretty much everybody has had travel issues. My flight from Dallas almost didnt attempt to go to JH. It left late, got to JH with no vis, and then went to SLC. After about an hour at slc, we went back to JH. I spent alot of time on an airplane that day. My tolerence for sitting still is about 45 mins.  This was a rough day for me.  

The worst was Mike having to drive from SLC to JH.  Jeff, Doug and Mike spent most of the day at newark after thier flight was canned  

Tom is getting back to Phl maybe 2 hrs before me, although he left 6 1/2 hrs before me. I think his flight out was a-ok though.  

No Saltyant BS complaining here, like when has burger isnt centered on the bun or theres only 2 pickles instead of 3.  Wont be looking for any gift cards from anyone, hell i dont even know where my skis and undies are at this point.  What i do know, is this is part of what we do, flying around in the winter has its risks, it altered some times, made for a long day at times, but so far didnt fuck up anybodys trip yet.  No second thoughts here if all this was a good idea or not.  it was.  

Merder the Perder, fellas.  

• Like 8
  • Love 1