Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I didn"t even want to stand in line for more than 10-15 minutes. First run is overrated.

Salty you get first gondola here you have first tracks on first run down to thunder lift and first on thunder and first tracks on next run. It’s about being savvy and being ahead of the pack.  Shit what’s the difference standing here for an hour or being in hotel room an extra hour. I already jerked off anyway so not much I can’t do here in line that I can’t do in the hotel room.  People will go into work an hour early but won’t get to the mountain an hour early SMHerman. 

Salty you get first gondola here you have first tracks on first run down to thunder lift and first on thunder and first tracks on next run. It’s about being savvy and being ahead of the pack.  Shit what’s the difference standing here for an hour or being in hotel room an extra hour. I already jerked off anyway so not much I can’t do here in line that I can’t do in the hotel room.  People will go into work an hour early but won’t get to the mountain an hour early SMHerman. 

Despite the TMI there's so much truth in this post.

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I was maybe 50th in line for Winter Park the day after powder day. Wanted a sick deep powder first run but took a wrong turn and ended up doing a groomed run. But it's all good in the hood, I got plenty of foot deep runs the prior day. 

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I was maybe 50th in line for Winter Park the day after powder day. Wanted a sick deep powder first run but took a wrong turn and ended up doing a groomed run. But it's all good in the hood, I got plenty of foot deep runs the prior day. 

You’re such a Spaz...how early did you have to be in line to be 50th

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’re such a Spaz...how early did you have to be in line to be 50th

You'll probably think this is lame but I usually sit in the lodge until 10 minutes before first chair. Now granted most of the time there's hardly anyone in line. On post powder day I stayed in the lodge too long, like 15 minutes prior and that's how I got #50.

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

You'll probably think this is lame but I usually sit in the lodge until 10 minutes before first chair. Now granted most of the time there's hardly anyone in line. On post powder day I stayed in the lodge too long, like 15 minutes prior and that's how I got #50.

But you don’t care about getting first tracks so all good.  

• Thanks 1