Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh Lordy.  Empty middle seat between me and the best skier on the mountain. 

Wow I normally wouldn't do middle seat but it would be legendary to sit between two PASR legends. Hypothetically if I was on a United 737 from JAC to EWR there's a chance I may pay a few bucks extra for that coveted middle seat.

Edited by saltyant

Wow I normally wouldn't do middle seat but it would be legendary to sit between two PASR legends. Hypothetically if I was on a United 737 from JAC to EWR there's a chance I may pay a few bucks extra for that coveted middle seat.

Salty wants to get handy and practice his "pole planting" techniques in between Jeff and Doug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

I’m going to start my Jackson hole..the good the bad the ugly...it’s probably gonna end up being long..A lot happened in the last 9 days...being home in one piece is a major accomplishment.  I was treated like a VIP by all hands down..only douches were the Teton Gravity mags bitching about the Ikon pass..I think it’s super good for the sport get over it..Most of y’all are from New Jersey and became skibums because you got waitlisted at your safety school. And you aren’t a true bro if you bitch about where tourists sit on a bus who were first on..dude was like,”wow they got on first they should sit in the back so they’re last to leave..no bro first on sits where they want and can manspread a bit until it gets real crowded...

You can not beat first gondola.  Ride with the coolest locals who live for skiing.Worse places to catch up on PASR and Facebook and radars and Blue mountain webcams than next to the scanners and watching people get in line who I probably won’t see again till the third run unless I wipeout on first run and they’re the ones picking up my bent poles.   

To Be Continued...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Oh Lordy 18” in the last 24 hours at JH..will be fun looking at the lineup this morning. Up to 359” on the season..should be over 400” for the PASRs who visit at the end of the month and early March. 

It can turn off now so in 2 weeks it hits hard again. 

• Like 1