Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

59 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Steeze signed me up for a clinic with Matt Edge. I think there's one more spot open. I heard it will be really mind opening.

51 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Pretty sure he said "hind-opening."

Yeah I’ll pass on that one. 

Another 3” new and snowing at Jackson hole.  Shazam. The 400” mark is approaching.  

Good: The Ikon Pass is bringing a lot of first time visitors to Jackson hole

Bad: The jaded locals are anti Ikon passholders

ugly: The best skier on the mountain is an Ikon passholder. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Why was is bad not staying at the 49er? I thought you saved approximately $400 by staying elsewhere, almost enough for a pass to Blue Mountain the True Mountain???

Because the 49er has free breakfast and is closer to the bagel place and I stayed there 10 years in a row. Even though the rooms are exactly the same as the 49er at elk country I’d still rather have stayed at the 49er.  Last year was $$$$ because we could park right in front of rooms and not have to schlep our luggage and gear through interior mazes and hallways. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Because the 49er has free breakfast and is closer to the bagel place and I stayed there 10 years in a row. Even though the rooms are exactly the same as the 49er at elk country I’d still rather have stayed at the 49er.  Last year was $$$$ because we could park right in front of rooms and not have to schlep our luggage and gear through interior mazes and hallways. 

Mute, Ryan, and I will keep the PASR tradition alive of soiling the room, mowing breakfast, and peeing in the pool. No worries. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Bruce owns the fancy burger joint, right?

Yes (owned, closed this past summer).  Let's not confuse red coat Bruce (his brother lives near me) with "Bruce" in the Mangy.  That guy will eye an uneaten slice of pizza at the Mangy all the way from the Four Seasons.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Top to bottom run. 

I'm into it.

11 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Yes (owned, closed this past summer).  Let's not confuse red coat Bruce (his brother lives near me) with "Bruce" in the Mangy.  That guy will eye an uneaten slice of pizza at the Mangy all the way from the Four Seasons.

I hope the Mangy Moose Bruce drinks Ryan's beer.