Jackson hole 2/5-2/13...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

34 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The one day a year I listen to country music.  Y’all should have seen my fall yesterday on the way to the Mexican restaurant.  I bounced off the pavement. 

Extra size coming in handy there huh? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Did GSS ever do something to Kyle? If not, I'm not sure I understand the constant barbs slung his way. I get jokes and all that but IDK...dude has has feelings and what not.

Kyle is always a darsh..and he’s been at Blue while I was there exactly once.  He’s an asshole who doesn’t even own a ski jacket or helmet.  Chooses going to hockey games over riding...he’s a Lame. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Did GSS ever do something to Kyle? If not, I'm not sure I understand the constant barbs slung his way. I get jokes and all that but IDK...dude has has feelings and what not.

None of it is ever serious and he knows that. Back in the day Doug would always have a good comeback and they were funny to read, he’s mellowed out a little on that end. 

Also, it wasn’t supposed to be taken as a derogatory fat joke, because it wasn’t. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Kyle is always a darsh..and he’s been at Blue while I was there exactly once.  He’s an asshole who doesn’t even own a ski jacket or helmet.  Chooses going to hockey games over riding...he’s a Lame. 

The stairs at the Wells Fargo center have more vert than boulder! 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

None of it is ever serious and he knows that. Back in the day Doug would always have a good comeback and they were funny to read, he’s mellowed out a little on that end. 

Also, it wasn’t supposed to be taken as a derogatory fat joke, because it wasn’t. 

Yeah I was more savage.  I don’t wish death on people anymore, even though I profit from it. 

Saturday February 9th

Day 4 of 7..

Hey all,

I’m back from another fun day at Jackson hole mountain resort.  Last night was like a Chumbawumba song quite literally between falling on ice in the street and drinking a lot of whiskey drinks and a bird bath Margarita.  I woke up this morning a little hungover but ready to slay some Perder.  

First civilian gondola today down amphitheater with a beautiful inch and a half of fluff..first civilian Thunder chair and maybe even 2” on the Grand.  Up Sublette went down the cirque which was ok then back to Thunder again. Then skies the upper part of amphitheater twice below the expert chutes which we don’t ski often but we knew there’d be some Purr purr purder and there was on top of smooth groomed snow.  

Made our way over to Casper lift via Nez Perce and into Moran woods and Moran face which was the run of the day for me because the snow was so forgiving and the little bit of snow provided a little extra cushion for the pushing...down to Teton lift then I split up from the guys cause I needed something to drink..my throat was killing me and eating snow wasn’t cutting it so I took wide open to the stash park on Casper which still had some untouched down to Casper lodge...saw the burly local who I almost got into a fight with a decade ago In the gondola line.  Went in had some Doritos and Powerade I wanted a soft pretzel but they weren’t out yet.  Chatted with a chick from California who shared my table..she’s an Ikon pass holder, her 8th day using Ikon pass this season.  

Webt back out on the snow traversed over to Apres Vous and caught back up with the group then skied a little more off Apres Vous snow wasn’t that great over there and was sort of crowded...Apres ski was at the mangy moose and I had a cheeseburger in Paradise and when Shake that Laffy Taffy came on most of the younger people were doing a little wiggle but I actually know how to do that move.  I’ll show all of y’all at blue next week.  All in all a fun day..JFDan, MBike Mike and NMSki had a blast on this trip and me and Atomic Jeff have three more ski days all of them should be pow days.  It’s starting to snow now.  I’m saying 30-40” by Tuesday on the upper mountain..gonna be Great..

C071E3AE-CD59-4122-8DB7-14AF61E7B660.jpeg

4AFD1768-A481-41DC-BAC9-99681F81B60F.jpeg

912D0DD4-CFE0-4209-B661-E79850EF495F.jpeg

5A006ADE-C302-4810-BB98-29C89EFE6892.jpeg

17A06E31-59C3-4002-AEB8-C9567AB99F1F.jpeg

7EC692ED-ED9A-4E78-8EF4-249C150766B3.jpeg

• Like 2