gift cards

0mg

1 minute ago, giftcards said:

do you want to meet at blue today i will show you the gift card i just found this site today im on craigslist and other places and just like you i dont get any serious offers everyone wants everything for free

No I’m in Jackson hole..but I’ll meet you next week with $200 for the $314 gift card. Do you accept bitcoin

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

No I’m in Jackson hole..but I’ll meet you next week with $200 for the $314 gift card. Do you accept bitcoin

why even post things if your not interested grow up you sit behind a computer and think you can be a big man and talk stupid boy i hate technology it makes people feel they can do anything.  Maybe one day you will be an adult

Just now, giftcards said:

why even post things if your not interested grow up you sit behind a computer and think you can be a big man and talk stupid boy i hate technology it makes people feel they can do anything.  Maybe one day you will be an adult

I’ll post whatever I want. I’m pooping right now and my balls look like giant raisins. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Wait, so you left on bad terms, and they gave you $1400 in gift cards? 

heres how it worked every hour that you work they you get 50 cents in what is called blue bucks they can be used for anything there.  So when i left that is the total of blue bucks i had so they gave me a gift card and would not give me cash.  I also had to pay taxes because it was an income so that is how it worked.

7 minutes ago, giftcards said:

heres how it worked every hour that you work they you get 50 cents in what is called blue bucks they can be used for anything there.  So when i left that is the total of blue bucks i had so they gave me a gift card and would not give me cash.  I also had to pay taxes because it was an income so that is how it worked.

You’re probably in like the 12% tax bracket working at blue. You’ll survive. Anyway what did you do at Blue. 

• Haha 1

Makes sense anyway my $200 offer stands if and only if it can be verified at a retail establishment.  And I’ll give you cash. 

I wont be at Blue until Thursday evening or next weekend.  What will you be wearing.  I’m a fat white guy between th ages of 25 and 55.  I like trains, dancing, the letter P for Perder and Purple drank

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, giftcards said:

Yeah, you can tell that you're new around here, lmao.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Legit advice, 10% isn't worth it to anyone here, because half the time they refuse to give your season pass discount when using a gift card even though they are supposed to, because the only one who knows the real rules there is Barb cause she made them up that morning. Also Steeze, because he runs their social media.

Also, they discount gift cards every black Friday, at least 10 percent, 2017 it was 20 percent. IMO you have to be at least 25 percent off to be interesting. 

I'd buy them all for 1/3 off face value with a face to face meet and total verified by Blue.  If not, good luck to you. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, enjoralas said:

Legit advice, 10% isn't worth it to anyone here, because half the time they refuse to give your season pass discount when using a gift card even though they are supposed to, because the only one who knows the real rules there is Barb cause she made them up that morning. Also Steeze, because he runs their social media.

Also, they discount gift cards every black Friday, at least 10 percent, 2017 it was 20 percent. IMO you have to be at least 25 percent off to be interesting. 

I'd buy them all for 1/3 off face value with a face to face meet and total verified by Blue.  If not, good luck to you. 

i worked there for 5 years i know all about that mountain and these gifts cards are good all year round and i paid taxes on this money they gave me gifts cards so what you dont understand is i paid taxes now i am giving it to someone for 10 percent less im loosing even more money.  If someone here would have a little respect i would appreciate it.  You want me to give you 500 dollars for free what is wrong with you seriously.  Todays world everyone wants everything for free its not different hear apparently.  These cards can be used for anything there and all year long so if you dont have a response with a legit offer dont post something please

11 minutes ago, giftcards said:

i worked there for 5 years i know all about that mountain and these gifts cards are good all year round and i paid taxes on this money they gave me gifts cards so what you dont understand is i paid taxes now i am giving it to someone for 10 percent less im loosing even more money.  If someone here would have a little respect i would appreciate it.  You want me to give you 500 dollars for free what is wrong with you seriously.  Todays world everyone wants everything for free its not different hear apparently.  These cards can be used for anything there and all year long so if you dont have a response with a legit offer dont post something please

You have had poor grammar since your first post. My offer stands. 

$7

• Haha 1