Elk PASR Day 2019

toast21602

Must give a proper Shout out to Big Al as well....

Today was easily one of the most fun non powder PA skiing days for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Big Al definitely deserves a Shout Out he's always a big help.

We're stoked that the Blue Crew had a Great Day and I hope it doesn't take years until you come back to Deep South Vermont [emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, phillycore said:

Awesome Day.....and for less than I regularly pay for a 4 pack.

Great Spring conditions
Great food.
Great brew.
Great crew.

Stellar day of skiing in Pa.

Had my first fall of the season and in true Phillycore form it didn't disappoint.
Took a lip at a bad angle heading into the trees.
I tried to change directions about 3' in the air from what I was told apparently my ski didn't like that as it made quite the bomb hole on a groomed run.
Sent me sliding at mach looney into and through the safety fence until I scorpioned onto the big metal post that it was attached to at the end.
Was one of those that I'd have liked to see video on as I got wrecked.
It's also one of those times when being fat actually might have helped pad that impact. My wrist hurts the most probably as I used it to try and self arrest along with digging anything I could into the snow without much success. Trying to slow my fatass down is like stopping a Mack truck loaded with sand.

As we all know...it's all good in this sport when you can get up and keep skiing.

acaac5dfbfbdd89bdd88a96157f7e7f7.jpg
Almost beat this shit too.......but hey small price to pay for a day like today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beet. 

EFAE94B2-197F-43CB-B22B-3470B39BF3A2.jpeg.e35c299fe180d16ff5bae23b4208b8d3.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Glad the weather cooperated for you guys. Looks like you had a good day. Good to hear you are ok PC. 
Sounds like Rummy should make the trip to Blue for end of season party. Im sure there is a buddy pass available. 

You need to let Rummy give you a tour of TLCITW at some point... totally your thing. If I had to guess it's probably how you'd envision heaven.
  • Like 2