2/8/19

Invisible charc

friday, february 8 2019 (ever backside 50-50’ed a pool corner?) i awoke to rain, then pouring harder. yada arrived at the valley 11:16 am to no one, Sunshine, alabaster pensylvaniablue, & no cirrus in sight. Sidewinder looked so fun on the way up glorious flattened rollers made for giant speeding arcs springing across flats to landings, landings everywhere top to lazy with the 40deg sun-beat spring on your boots some more speed management was clutch ditching most to carry steamy momentum through the two corners, the first tall as you wanted to go, the second so bowled as to be an old school backside grind on the 10 ft tall pool coping across the 20 ft long bowl deck around the corner, your parabola of centrifugal charc overtaken by the centripetal convexity of the corner~ you can almost feel the trucks grinding: 0 g hanging sideways until you lose lift, rock back in with a TALL smoothish run-out straight into the chopped up corner with a drop gap to another bump landing groomer line,  down but 2 turns to the 3-part future of the day. first, in cement-mixer no-mans land a divine box of transitions  left was 3-8 ft mini ramp take-off, long 10 ft wide top fading out 30ft landing or right across the flat with 2 horizon lines. 4 ft and 8 ft down.. homies going big everywhich way, longheads floating longer..  but this was but the slow you down fun distraction on the way to the longest, tallest in-run-roller so far. The days speed at noon wasn’t giving me a roll, so i charged the knuckle- grinding past the 5 ft lip across the 14-16  flat; 0 g to dropfeel the landing..  sweeet long landing humming right into a  longer-taller feeling 7 ft tall lip  24 ft table to the sweet again  fairly robust  25 ft tall wide-load landing.  yes, this was going to be a very fun afternoon. take the roll with a skate or two into the first, woop extra lippy straight to the moon, where did that come from? setting you right back in the steep, if a bit long at unity..  charge you need all that speed~ the second has a fuller tranny, a bit effortless really, and so much time,     to hang out,     in the past, but  the future is always right on time  best be ready  to pounce silent landing if you did it right. wet, lather, rinse, repeat nice job park crew ooh & that tree gap on burma  is ripening everything else was fine, toured  then Sidewinder for hours (ROTD.) razors had the measles, positively teaming with germs. nightmare was wicked fun, seems the boardercross has melted into a fatty pumptrack. good for some doubles anyway; some fun banked turns to air. Switchback was the empty ultimate louge run. collected so many g’s that run my thighs were steaming by main st. challenge was too busy, and too piley for optimum cruising fun. pumps & hoses was looking ripe except the measles.. pre-lazy glade reminded me of a l o n g blackcomb snaking skatebowl. smooth & cruisy snow was butter melty chord to 3” deep spring anywhere you left rails. get it kids, tick tock   

• Thanks 1

Friday, February 8, 2019 (have you ever backside 50-50’ed a pool corner?) I awoke to rain, then pouring harder. Yada... I arrived at the valley precisely 11:16 am to no one but sunshine, alabaster Pennsylvania blue, & no cirrus in sight. Sidewinder looked so fun on the way up.     ...Glorious flattened rollers made for giant speeding arcs springing across flats to landings, landings everywhere; top to lazy with the 40deg sun-beat spring on your boots. More speed management was clutch, ditching most to carry steamy momentum through the two corners: the first tall as you wanted to go; the second so bowled as to be an old school backside grind on the 10 ft tall pool coping.. across the 20 ft long bowl deck all the way around.. Your parabola of centrifugal charc overtaken by the increasingly centripetal convexity of the corner~ you can almost feel the trucks grinding: 0 g hanging sideways until you lose lift, rock back in with a TALL smoothish run-out. Straight into the chopped up corner with a drop gap; to another bump landing groomer line.  Down but 2 turns to the 3-part future of the day. First, in cement-mixer no-mans land; a divine box of transitions. Left was 3-8 ft mini ramp take-off, long 10 ft wide top fading out 30ft landing, or right across the flat with 2 horizon lines- 4 ft and 8 ft down.. Homies going big everywhich way, longheads floating longer..   This was but the slow-you-down fun distraction on the way to the longest, tallest in-run-roller so far.    The days speed at noon wasn’t giving me a roll, so I charged the knuckle. Grinding past the 5 ft lip across the 14-16  flat; 0 g to dropfeel the  Sweeet long landing humming right into a  longer-taller feeling 7 ft tall lip  24 ft table to the sweet spot again;  fairly robust  25 ft tall wide-load landing.  Yes, this was going to be a very fun afternoon. Take the roll with a skate or two into the first, woop extra lippy. Straight to the moon, where did that come from-  setting you right back in the steep; if a bit long at unity..       ...Charge! you need ALL that speed~ The second has a fuller tranny, a bit effortless really: and so much time,     to hang out,     in the past, but the future is always right on time = best be ready  to pounce. Silent landing if you did it right. Wet, lather, rinse, repeat. Very nice job park crew.    Ooh & that tree gap on burma is ripening... Everything else was fine: toured, then Sidewinder for hours (ROTD.) Razors had the measles, positively teaming with germs. Nightmare was wicked fun, seems the boardercross has melted into a fatty pumptrack. Good for some doubles anyway; some fun banked turns to air. Switchback was the empty, ultimate louge run. Collected so many g’s that run my thighs were steaming by main st. Challenge was too busy, and too piley for optimum cruising fun. Pumps & hoses was looking ripe except the measles.. Pre-lazy glade reminded me of a l o n g blackcomb snaking skatebowl; smooth & cruisy.     Over-all: snow was butter melty chord to 3” deep spring anywhere you left rails. Get it kids, tick tock..

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

See, normally you folk get a chance to edit you’re stream of thought.. I was not given this chance oh capitalization warrior.  notice unedited. curious. So i capitalized & punctuated my prose, An idiotic excercise considering the subject,  reposted (as edit was not possible) for  your reply on the actual content.  You’re board here does this auto-un-rich-text nonsense.  My words are in english. Simpletons have short attention spans.. Acknowledge the veracity of the report & experience on a day you-all posted NOTHING of blue’s conditions.  Or, as someone so recently stated so very eloquently; something of the delta between mental planes. Yes, i ignore capitalization, and often a sentence about a single run will run on until the end of the run. so what.  If y’all are bothered by someone filling a void with relevent data, i’ll not bother to.  Lesson learned, You’re welcome, thanks. keep sucking blues a$$ quislings    

8 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

See, normally you folk get a chance to edit you’re stream of thought.. I was not given this chance oh capitalization warrior.  notice unedited. curious. So i capitalized & punctuated my prose, An idiotic excercise considering the subject,  reposted (as edit was not possible) for  your reply on the actual content.  You’re board here does this auto-un-rich-text nonsense.  My words are in english. Simpletons have short attention spans.. Acknowledge the veracity of the report & experience on a day you-all posted NOTHING of blue’s conditions.  Or, as someone so recently stated so very eloquently; something of the delta between mental planes. Yes, i ignore capitalization, and often a sentence about a single run will run on until the end of the run. so what.  If y’all are bothered by someone filling a void with relevent data, i’ll not bother to.  Lesson learned, You’re welcome, thanks. keep sucking blues a$$ quislings    

Then what is your excuse for this post?

Are you ‘giftcards’?

Edited by toast21602

yea, mctoasty, i’m giftcards.  pathetic  i pay attention to blue stealing from us EVERY week & say NOTHING.  i speak up (on a day no one else does) about a uniquely good experience at blue & you all start in with the self righteous, holier than thou bullshit. What is wrong with you?  Did your mommy not hug you enough as a kid? 

23 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

Stop...aren’t you the asshole that hated on Blue for not blowing snow when it was 33 degrees out with 90% humidity.  

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

yes i posted as i drove over the mountain at 31-29 degrees (& SNOWING!) that it was odd that they were not blowing easily days from opening. Call me one more name GSS. i dare you. ad hominem attacks are a trademark of weakness.

You’re a turd burgler and you eat butthole lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

yea, mctoasty, i’m giftcards.  pathetic  i pay attention to blue stealing from us EVERY week & say NOTHING.  i speak up (on a day no one else does) about a uniquely good experience at blue & you all start in with the self righteous, holier than thou bullshit. What is wrong with you?  Did your mommy not hug you enough as a kid? 

Ok...I'll bite.

Please elaborate. What's Blue stealing from us? Can't wait to hear this.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My understanding is Invisible Charc is gift cards, and he was referring to Blue stealing from employees by paying them gift card bucks. ???

Invisible Charc is definitely not giffcards. He actually has the capability of rational thought, even though it’s most of the time misdirected. This wasn’t even a bad TR, just waxing a bit too poetic for the crowd about a subject most of the crowd doesn’t care much for (parks) using references most wouldn’t get unless they carried a subscription to Thrasher magazine back in the day and count among their most worldly possessions their VHS copy of Gleaming the Cube.

I’m sure Blue stealing from us is about how they take our money for lift tickets only to make us stand in long lines on the weekend, and also close 2-4 trails for racing despite charging full price. Oh, and also how their website promises trails grand vistas of the Rockies but fails to deliver.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1