2/8/19

Invisible charc

See, normally you folk get a chance to edit you’re stream of thought.. I was not given this chance oh capitalization warrior.  notice unedited. curious. So i capitalized & punctuated my prose, An idiotic excercise considering the subject,  reposted (as edit was not possible) for  your reply on the actual content.  You’re board here does this auto-un-rich-text nonsense.  My words are in english. Simpletons have short attention spans.. Acknowledge the veracity of the report & experience on a day you-all posted NOTHING of blue’s conditions.  Or, as someone so recently stated so very eloquently; something of the delta between mental planes. Yes, i ignore capitalization, and often a sentence about a single run will run on until the end of the run. so what.  If y’all are bothered by someone filling a void with relevent data, i’ll not bother to.  Lesson learned, You’re welcome, thanks. keep sucking blues a$$ quislings    

Up your medication dose please
  • Haha 1