Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Yeah right he’s booshie

im looking at one of the listings and it says $365/month for a house with central air, a generator, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a deck, and a covered patio.  i would be totally open to that

https://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-Home-For-Sale.php?key=2036892

Just now, theprogram4 said:

im looking at one of the listings and it says $365/month for a house with central air, a generator, 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a deck, and a covered patio.  i would be totally open to that

You and VTMark should rent one..can make Meth there to offset the cost. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

a trailer is definitely "you"

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You and VTMark should rent one..can make Meth there to offset the cost. 

Just now, Shadows said:

a trailer is definitely "you"

its certainly something i would be open to in the future for my next living situation.  a detached 1,000 sq ft house is way better than an apartment, and apparently much cheaper

Hello all. New member who just returned to skiing last year after a long break. Didn’t get a season pass this past year but took advantage of the Black Friday deals and picked up a couple of 3 packs. Thinking about options for next year and was wondering if Blue typically runs similar deals onBlack Friday? On the fence between going that route vs season pass. Most of my skiing at Blue this year has been during the week but with a pass I’d probably be more likely to get some early runs in on weekends and call it a day when it got crowded. Pass doesn’t make sense for my kids yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mikes781 said:

Hello all. New member who just returned to skiing last year after a long break. Didn’t get a season pass this past year but took advantage of the Black Friday deals and picked up a couple of 3 packs. Thinking about options for next year and was wondering if Blue typically runs similar deals onBlack Friday? On the fence between going that route vs season pass. Most of my skiing at Blue this year has been during the week but with a pass I’d probably be more likely to get some early runs in on weekends and call it a day when it got crowded. Pass doesn’t make sense for my kids yet.

No. Buy now and you can use it the rest of this season and next. Black Friday deals aren't worth it and a season pass will get you out more. Welcome!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

welcome to PASR!  as was stated earlier, buy a season pass now.  you can use it for the rest of the season and of course next year as well.  my break even point for trips this year was somewhere in the single digits

• Like 1

I’m waiting to see what Peak charges. If it’s over $2500 for our family I’m done with Peak. If it’s under than I’ll probably end up there again and snag some $299 passes to montage also. CB is an option if we can find a nice ski in/out. Blue is also an option and still stay in lake Harmony. I’ve even thought about doing the 730-1030 session at blue with you all and then grabbing my family in lake Harmony and hitting JF with them. Hopefully this time next week I’ll have a plan.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

I’m waiting to see what Peak charges. If it’s over $2500 for our family I’m done with Peak. If it’s under than I’ll probably end up there again and snag some $299 passes to montage also. CB is an option if we can find a nice ski in/out. Blue is also an option and still stay in lake Harmony. I’ve even thought about doing the 730-1030 session at blue with you all and then grabbing my family in lake Harmony and hitting JF with them. Hopefully this time next week I’ll have a plan.

Blue opens at 8.