Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Also hard to beat me finishing Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on the Sega Genesis in like two days back in the day. I was a beast on the sticks back then

Sonic 2 was the bomb. I can speedrun it in like 1 or 2 hours. Metal Sonic and giant robot Robotnik were soo much harder when I was 12. Now I can decimate them with my eyes closed. Sonic 3 was sick also but I got stuck on Carnival Night Zone 2 for several years at the infamous evil up and down barrel. Hydrocity 2 and Ice Cap themes, composed by Michael Jackson himself, are 2 of my all time favorite video game tracks. Last year I found out Ice Cap 2 is based on an 80s song called Hard Times by the Jetzons which blew everyone's minds. I did an epic run down Gondalier at Stowe on a Perday day with that song playing in my helmet speakers. Good times.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Sonic 2 was the bomb. I can speedrun it in like 1 or 2 hours. Metal Sonic and giant robot Robotnik were soo much harder when I was 12. Now I can decimate them with my eyes closed. Sonic 3 was sick also but I got stuck on Carnival Night Zone 2 for several years at the infamous evil up and down barrel. Hydrocity 2 and Ice Cap themes, composed by Michael Jackson himself, are 2 of my all time favorite video game tracks. Last year I found out Ice Cap 2 is based on an 80s song called Hard Times by the Jetzons which blew everyone's minds. I did an epic run down Gondalier at Stowe on a Perday day with that song playing in my helmet speakers. Good times.

I remember that..that was great. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2019 at 9:47 PM, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

They could raise the 6th grade girls price for 7th grade by the same amount they are raising the price I would pay for an adult pass (that is to $129), and they would then have 3 sales, and sell a bunch more pizzas and cocoas - just sayin', in case anyone who reads this is from Blue and is contemplating offering 7th grade deals 🙂

Does blue typically give a 7th grade deal??  Or 8th grade??