Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

Pa (and CO) and prob other states offer a 6th grade ski pass that enables several free visits to local mountains for kids in 6th grade. Hoping that they will fall in love with skiing, then want to continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Lady at the ticket window told me earlier in the season that the 6th Grade Pass is actually a $99 season pass. 4th and 5th Grade PA Ski Pass is the one that gets you 3 passes to pretty much every mountain in PA along with 1 rental and 1 lesson. Costs about $30 and is a no brainer even if you use it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Lady at the ticket window told me earlier in the season that the 6th Grade Pass is actually a $99 season pass. 4th and 5th Grade PA Ski Pass is the one that gets you 3 passes to pretty much every mountain in PA along with 1 rental and 1 lesson. Costs about $30 and is a no brainer even if you use it once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool, I have the $30 one for my 4th grade daughter, but didn’t know there was anything beyond the 4th/5th grade deal.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Now they are saying limited quantity on passes..SMHerman. 

AF02F684-FDCC-4C3E-BEDF-033BEC03F1FE.png

That’s annoying. I was planning on holding off til Gaper Day to buy my pass after using my buddy pass for a friend that day. Figured that way they couldn’t screw up and take next years buddy pass as they have been know to do.

Just now, enjoralas said:

That’s annoying. I was planning on holding off til Gaper Day to buy my pass after using my buddy pass for a friend that day. Figured that way they couldn’t screw up and take next years buddy pass as they have been know to do.

On the website it shows price going up $100 on April 1..and if they’re smart when April 1 hits they should extend the $429 price otherwise those that don’t make the deadline are gonna wait till fall

12 hours ago, enjoralas said:

I had asked about that when I paid for my pass this year. They said my buddy pass would come off this years pass, since it hadn’t been used. 

4 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I had asked about that when I paid for my pass this year. They said my buddy pass would come off this years pass, since it hadn’t been used. 

Yeah, I know it’s supposed to, but I also know last year my dad didn’t think to ask and they took the wrong one. I’ve found if it’s possible for the workers at Blue to screw something up, especially with their technology, it’s best to do my best to make it impossible for them to do so.

23 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

Yeah, I know it’s supposed to, but I also know last year my dad didn’t think to ask and they took the wrong one. I’ve found if it’s possible for the workers at Blue to screw something up, especially with their technology, it’s best to do my best to make it impossible for them to do so.

A few years ago I redeemed a buddy pass and then it made my pass invalid. They should let people carryover buddy passes...doesn’t hurt them.  

Im willing to bet sales of season passes are a little lower than they anticipated at this point. To get some green coming in now they announce them in “limited quantities.”  I would say price is good to the end of the month. 

Thats just my worthless .02 cents. No “insider info.”

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Im willing to bet sales of season passes are a little lower than they anticipated at this point. To get some green coming in now they announce them in “limited quantities.”  I would say price is good to the end of the month. 

Probably waiting for the EPIC pass to add them.

12 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

I agree with this assessment. Suspect they are just trying to jump start a slow initial sales flow by creating artificial urgency.

• Like 1