Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

Dear Blue,

Thanks for renewing my pass today.

I realize that this winter was far from perfect. All that snow to make, all those bills to pay. So I'd like to let you know that I really feel for you, and in particular I feel like it will be toootally OK (and everybody else on this board will certainly agree) if you make a public service announcements on FB tomorrow about the number of discounted season passes suddenly reaching their limit, and the price going up by a hundred. Or two.

Faithfully yours,
Eaf

PS. Do try to make an exception for Salty who in view of exceptional snow conditions couldn't get his ass off the slopes even for a minute to bring his $$ to the ticket window.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, eaf said:

Dear Blue,

I realize that this winter was far from perfect. All that snow to make, all those bills to pay. So I'd like to let you know that I really feel for you, and in particular I feel like it will be toootally OK (and everybody else on this board will certainly agree) if you make a public service announcements on FB tomorrow about the number of discounted season passes suddenly reaching their limit, and the price going up by a hundred. Or two.

Faithfully yours,
Eaf

PS. Do try to make an exception for Salty who in view of exceptional snow conditions couldn't get his ass off the slopes even for a minute to bring his $$ to the ticket window.

Salty bought next years season pass today.  

Dear Eaf, STFU

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Dear Blue,
Faithfully yours,
Eaf

I'm confused. Did you not pay $429?

On 3/9/2019 at 10:50 PM, momskeeztoo said:

Yes, I’m confused as well. Eaf, did you buy a pass? And if so, why, if you feel you’re being ripped off? And BTW, when I typed Eaf into my phone, it autocorrected into Rag. Thought that was pretty funny 

[sigh] Apparently I suck at joking. I did buy the pass, did pay $429 for it and tried to make a joke about giving BM my high approval of raising the prices, since now I don't really care whether the qualities are limited or not anymore. Thanks for the Rag heads up. The SkiFreak has already christened me an Elf, so there.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eaf said:

[sigh] Apparently I suck at joking. I did buy the pass, did pay $429 for it and tried to make a joke about giving BM my high approval of raising the prices, since now I don't really care whether the qualities are limited or not anymore. Thanks for the Rag heads up. The SkiFreak has already christened me an Elf, so there.

I enjoyed your post. TFTI

3 hours ago, eaf said:

Way to get after it!!!!

11 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Parking lot shenanigans begin this weekend.  

I probably won't make it this weekend, but I plan on getting out one or two more times this spring.

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Whenever I see your screen name I have Pretty Fly for a White Guy stuck in my head.  Looks like another snow sports enthusiast has seen the light and the light is Blue. 

I'm not very fly, but I am a white guy...who likes to fly fish. 

2 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I probably won't make it this weekend, but I plan on getting out one or two more times this spring.

I'm not very fly, but I am a white guy...who likes to fly fish. 

I like Trains...there’s an occasional poster here named Train and whenever I see his post I have the Drops of Jupiter song stuck in my head.  Nothing more gangster than singing about the best soy latte you ever had. 

I like Trains...there’s an occasional poster here named Train and whenever I see his post I have the Drops of Jupiter song stuck in my head.  Nothing more gangster than singing about the best soy latte you ever had. 

Holy shit is that what he says? Could never figure that out.