Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I had aisle seat for the first time in years on the way back from Jackson hole..it sucks..you get bumped into by everybody with a big butt.  Window is the best because you can lean against the window and I very rarely have to pee on a plane.  

I am a fan of the window seat flying out west. Flying up and down the east coast doesn’t really matter. Can’t see anything. 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, phillycore said:

I've been debating if it's cost effective for me this coming season or if I just buy daily tix until the following years pass comes out.
I'm also afraid that if I don't buy it now, that I'll say fuck it and just not go.
Having the pass is incentive to use it.
Not having one or being over the break even point sometimes makes me say...fuck waking up at 4:30am and getting there anytime after 10am on a weekend is pointless.

Day tripping around until the passes come out....doesn't really sound too bad either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just buy the pass and commit yourself to going. Do it, you’ll be glad you did. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

I am a fan of the window seat flying out west. Flying up and down the east coast doesn’t really matter. Can’t see anything. 

I prefer the window on morning/evening flights, if I can catch a nap.
During waking hours, I like an aisle to get up and stretch/use the bathroom at will.