Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

22 hours ago, phillycore said:

Mmmmm...

I think I'm going to end this season pond skimming on my pbr skis wearing a pink tutu drinking a beer out of a helmet with blue tasseled pasties on my big man titties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How serious are you about this?

• Haha 1

How serious are you about this?

Not serious enough to do it as typed without a shit ton of alcohol.

Sans tassels the odds greatly increase.
Sans alcohol the odds greatly decrease

Doubtful as I wouldn't feel like driving home soaking wet or changing to drive home...

4 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

One less limited pass today. Renewed my pass to see @enjorales work more of his magic on the flat top next year.

The real question is whether Ryan renewed his pass or not? 
It would be a shame if he didn't get to take part in any more of enjorales' fabulous work.

• Like 1

I’m gonna buy my pass after skiing Saturday.  I was just on the website and it’s confusing wording when it says when does pass start..I’m nervous purchasing pass online now will invalidate my current pass.  I’ve always hated blues website. 

I thought the same but I didn’t have an issue today.

6 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

I thought the same but I didn’t have an issue today.

I thought about doing start date as 3/31.  I’ll wait till after skiing Saturday.  I don’t need ski pass anxiety until opening day.  A few years ago, the only time I ever redeemed a buddy pass it invalidated my season pass.   

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

When Vail takes over I'm sure their first priority will be to pave the widest row in the parking lot and make sure it drains properly. Other than that I hear there won't be many changes other than the veggie burgers being higher quality. 

Edited by Schif
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Schif said:

When Vail takes over I'm sure their first priority will be to pave the widest row in the parking lot and make sure it drains properly. Other than that I hear there won't be many changes other than the veggie burgers being higher quality. 

fingers crossed!

23 minutes ago, Schif said:

With the cash influx, they'll be able to purchase more nylon rope and additional posts in order to halve the width of the rows as well to double the parking lot capacity.

Just now, indiggio said:

With the cash influx, they'll be able to purchase more nylon rope and additional posts in order to halve the width of the rows as well to double the parking lot capacity.

They'll double the parking capacity so they can make more money when they charge for parking. The close rows will be premium parking with valet service. There won't be anymore tailgating. They'll want you buying $9.00 Buds in the lodge. Craft beers will be $11.00.

Then they'll jack all the day tickets over $100.00 to force everyone into the Epic Pass.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

They'll double the parking capacity so they can make more money when they charge for parking. The close rows will be premium parking with valet service. There won't be anymore tailgating. They'll want you buying $9.00 Buds in the lodge. Craft beers will be $11.00.

Then they'll jack all the day tickets over $100.00 to force everyone into the Epic Pass.

I can’t wait. 

• Confused 1

37 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

When I was at Mt Snow, went to ticket window to trade in my comp pass. A ticket for 1 day was like $100!!! I was like wtf, are you kidding me?! This place is not worth that. 

Hah how do you think it is when people walk up to the window at Vail and it’s $189 or whatever or more and a multi mountain epicpass starts around $650 including I believe 10 days at Vail.  The new ski pricing model is a major penalty for buying tickets at the window, slight discount buying online, better discounts through ski and stay deals and liftopia and then these pass deals.