Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

I doubt it cause then they'd have to honor it for everyone..

Does everyone have a screenshot though? Lol. Seriously though. At the end of the day Blue did advertise one thing then change it after the fact. If they have to make some concessions so be it in my opinion. They should've thought about that before changing course.

• 5 months later...
48 minutes ago, Invisible charc said:

I'm disappointed it's still $429. I could have earned interest on that money and waited until now to buy it. @GrilledSteezeSandwich I thought you had a screenshot saying it was $429 only until March 31???

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

I'm disappointed it's still $429. I could have earned interest on that money and waited until now to buy it. @GrilledSteezeSandwich I thought it was $429 only until March 31???

I think it’s $500something who knows who cares. That’s the group rate. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Two dings for Salty...I was excited there was a post in the blue forum as well 

Why do I get two dings? Invisible Char provided this valuable information about the $429 season pass (I guess at the group rate).

Edited by saltyant

8 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm actually disappointed that there were no false advertising claims made since the stock pic used to advertise the deal clearly isn't at Blue Mt.

Was he the false advertising guy, or the its 40 degrees and Blue isnt making snow guy?  You can see what an impression he has left on me.  

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Anybody have blue bucks for sale??

Hey out there i have some gift cards for blue mountain ski resort.  I have 4 of them 3 have 314 dollars on them and 1 has 317.52 on it i am asking 280 a piece.  I have the receipts they dont expire and they can be used for anything at blue mountain from skiing to skies to clothing to food to summer events the restaurant just anything anyone interested let me know.

9 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Hey out there i have some gift cards for blue mountain ski resort.  I have 4 of them 3 have 314 dollars on them and 1 has 317.52 on it i am asking 280 a piece.  I have the receipts they dont expire and they can be used for anything at blue mountain from skiing to skies to clothing to food to summer events the restaurant just anything anyone interested let me know.

I’ll give you tree fiddy for both 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

I was paid in gift cards this past summer while working at Blue Mountain. They are worth $200. I paid taxes on them so I am charging $225. Please let me know if interested. 

Yeah I’m interested. Sounds like a good deal!  Thanks toast!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1