Blue Mountain Season Pass 19/20

toast21602

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow you’re really pushing it. Time for the twins to put some skin in the game and pay $399 like everybody else

We are down to under $15 per skier day on our 3 passes at this point. Shooting to bring it down to 10 if the season lasts.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

We are down to under $15 per skier day on our 3 passes at this point. Shooting to bring it down to 10 if the season lasts.

Way to get after it and who cares.  You should pull them out of school and try to get it down to $9.  I just spent $90 on a couple bites of food and a couple sips of beer. 

24 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Way to get after it and who cares.  You should pull them out of school and try to get it down to $9.  I just spent $90 on a couple bites of food and a couple sips of beer. 

If I were gonna pull them out of school to ski we would likely take advantage of the cheaper airfares during non school holiday periods to go somewhere cool to ski. Gotta spend that money we are saving somewhere.

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski