Never been to Blue. Something wrong with my Medulla Oblongata?

4 minutes ago, eaf said:

Yep, gonna be the best weekend ever. President's one. Looking for a rock to go under already.

Ahhh from 8-10 it’s the same old get a bunch of runs in before the crowds and if you wanna ski after that use the VIP line.  Last I saw Saturday said chance of rain so that could scare some crowds away. 

*New Page!!!

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The upper lodge is nicer than the lower lodge, but I started parking in the lower lot so I don't have to stand around in ski boots while conversing with Steeze et. al. 

We aren’t talking about the lodge. We are talking about the Lot.  Salty that was cool when you watched me boot up the other week...remember top buckles first. 

• Thanks 1

So it seems that there may be basically four reasons to just lurk:

- leech local news and info on e.g. conditions, hours and deals (doesn't apply)

- get some coaching on skiing or gear (again a miss)

- hang around because you know someone in person

- use the site as a reality TV show (you know, what are those psychos up to now?)

Is there a fifth?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

- use the site as a reality TV show (you know, what are those psychos up to now?)
Is there a fifth?

SP3000

Probably wanting to know if it was a PASR that “cut them off” under the six pack. (Hint: he didn’t)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Is there a fifth?

There's the eaf we all know and love. And I was just beginning to see you in a whole new light after your sick Dolamite TR.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, eaf said:

Is there a fifth?

Don’t forget about selling gift cards for profit! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:49 PM, MakeGretskysHeadBleedAgain said:

So, if you had one day to ski or ride this year and it had to be either Aquatopia or Blue, what would you do? That’s some deep shit right there, a lot of pressure.  Do you go for the tried and true or do you go for the Blue

Blue, hands down- and the trip is longer for me to Blue than MC in Jersey. Sad to say MC does nothing for me, neither does CB. Blue keeps me interested, they've made some really good improvements over the years, and the people working there couldn't be nicer. (Elk is terrific too but it's the same drive time as to the 'Cats so I usually opt for them.)

Edited by Jersey Tomato

• 9 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 6:49 PM, MakeGretskysHeadBleedAgain said:

First of all, I’ve been lurking this site for literally years now enjoying the daily reports and general antics.  I did notice a major decline in safety breaks this year.  You guys ok?  

Anyway, I’ve skiied Tremblant, Stratton, Killington, Huntah, Shawnee “Hi this is Jim”, Vernon Valley (never MC.  Cabriolet = No way), and mostly Camelbeach.  In fifth grade I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and blamed it on the dog.  Now married with children minus the ren.  Expert skier? You better be.  I’m old (well that’s what the college chicks tell me)  Anyway, enough about me, let’s boogie... 

I got one day to ski this year.  Uno.  That’s it and that’s all.  Likely hitting The Loft to rent some high performance gear (just call me moneybags) and then head up to the lower lot to lap Cliffhanger.  I hear they cut a wicked new trail this year.  However, I keep reading these badass parking lot, I mean trip reports and I’m thinking maybe, just maybe I’ll try a true mountain.  It would be a challenge.  I’m tired of Nile, sick of Marjie’s and my Honeymoon is long over.  But I do have a picture on my wall and it reminds me that it’s not so bad.  Still reading?  Wow. Ok.  So, if you had one day to ski or ride this year and it had to be either Aquatopia or Blue, what would you do? That’s some deep shit right there, a lot of pressure.  Do you go for the tried and true or do you go for the Blue?  Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back, just to chat, truly yours your biggest fan.  

Where did you end up skiing??

On 11/26/2019 at 5:15 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where did you end up skiing??

It was a crazy back and forth.  It was a like a carousel for the mind.  Round and round, up and down.  Where to go?  What to do?  I finally decided that I'll just go check out that new wicked nasty Basil trail, and I so I loaded up the car and went to work.  First season since high button shoes were in style that I've missed.  Total ski days last year, zero.  Winning.