2/12/19 Root got ‘recked on Razors Runout

zzslope

15 minutes ago, mute1080 said:

Was it Tree Fiddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not at liberty to discuss the dollar figures, but they said it was all but a done deal if I could throw in a "Best Skier on the Mountain" hat. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Blue joins Epic pass they will sell me 3

2 hours ago, indiggio said:

Free hot chocolate and chocolate-chip cookies for everyone!

Didn't you hear ski2? Vail gives out free cocoa and cookies at the beave so if blue gets sold, you're in!

• Like 1

Blue joins Epic pass they will sell me 3

I might be in for 3 also or 1 full and 2 local pass for child/teen. Think I spent 200 per kid for tickets for our last trip to Okemo a few weeks ago. Would have to run some numbers for my youngest since she’ll still be eligible for 4th and 5th grade ski pass next year. I wonder if an upgrade path would be offered if you already bought a regular season pass for Blue and then Epic happened?
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

I might be in for 3 also or 1 full and 2 local pass for child/teen. Think I spent 200 per kid for tickets for our last trip to Okemo a few weeks ago. Would have to run some numbers for my youngest since she’ll still be eligible for 4th and 5th grade ski pass next year. I wonder if an upgrade path would be offered if you already bought a regular season pass for Blue and then Epic happened?

Thanks Mike, you can do a cost/benefit analysis for us. 

• Like 1

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue is an iconic place.  Been around for 5 decades..we should do 90s day in the lot. Matt edge can bring the tunes..

STFU GSS you’re acting Slightly Stoopid..too many hits from a bong..you’ve seen better days..I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend cause it’s a semi charmed kind of Lyfe is like a box of chocolates you get fat and sticky. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1