2/12/19 Root got ‘recked on Razors Runout

zzslope

7 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Woo woo woo you hear that Salty and Ski2Live...but in all seriousness Vail was at blue Saturday checking the place out.  

If Vail buys Blue and supplies free sugar cookies and hot cocoa for sustenance, I'll do 51 consecutive runs down Paradise to celebrate, only stopping to eat and drink and use the free wifi.

Edited by saltyant

7 hours ago, Schif said:

I'm not at liberty to discuss the dollar figures, but they said it was all but a done deal if I could throw in a "Best Skier on the Mountain" hat. 

If that doesn’t work out I’m going to put my plan into effect, which is to get a part time job in the cafeteria and work until i’ve earned enough credit to equal the worth of the entire property, forcing them to give it to me in lieu of griftcards when I leave on unpleasant terms.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If that doesn’t work out I’m going to put my plan into effect, which is to get a part time job in the cafeteria and work until i’ve earned enough credit to equal the worth of the entire property, forcing them to give it to me in lieu of griftcards when I leave on unpleasant terms.

Power move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 years later...
On 2/12/2019 at 12:30 PM, RootDKJ said:

Root got ‘recked on Razors Runout

First chair with Jlaw.  Money run down Razors.

The fucking ski team decided that it would be a good idea to install a set of rollers on the flat runout, skiers right by the bushes. The fucking redcoats (at least two of them) decided this unnatural man made feature didn’t need any markings, and in the super flat light this morning,  I didn’t see them until it was too last. I made it ok over the first one, got launched off the second one and landed on the knuckle of the fourth one, one ski shot off, and rocketed past JLaw who helped me back. Took a rest while he skied another run, did 4 more after that and it turned to all sleet. My ribs, left shoulder and right thumb all hurt, and I decided to call it at 930.  Redcoats eventually put up 3 lollipops on the left side of the rollers, but nothing marking the start of it. Assholes. 

I shovled up some ice into shopping bags and moved it around the hurting parts during the ride home. Just popped 3 leftover NSAIDs from my ankle surgery.  I’m having some difficulty taking a full breathe, and my right thumb is swollen, but I can move it. 

@saltyant

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

WJW. There were some root rollers on Razors on Friday (not Root Friday) and they were marked with lollipops. The red coats must have learned to mark the root rollers with delicious lollipops after reading this post. It's hard to believe it but Root hasn't been on PASR for almost one year. I remember one time when he banned me for salty land. That was not rad

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

WJW. There were some root rollers on Razors on Friday (not Root Friday) and they were marked with lollipops. The red coats must have learned to mark the root rollers with delicious lollipops after reading this post. It's hard to believe it but Root hasn't been on PASR for almost one year. I remember one time when he banned me for salty land. That was not rad

Wow that’s crazy we need to celebrate next Wednesday as it will be the one year anniversary of when Root stopped logging into PASR.  Imagine how much stuff he has to catch up on.  I’m lucky if I can go an hour without checking PASR

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow that’s crazy we need to celebrate next Wednesday as it will be the one year anniversary of when Root stopped logging into PASR.  Imagine how much stuff he has to catch up on.  I’m lucky if I can go an hour without checking PASR

I wonder what he would say about my haters gonna hate video. Maybe I should record it on a VHS tape and airdrop it to his house via a parachute so he can see how sickbird it is

• Thanks 1