2-14-19

zzslope

15 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

They were not there today or yesterday. I thought Challenge was nicer than Razors both days. 

As I was waiting for the opening bell yesterday I was wondering if you were there, until I realized I have no idea what you look like.

most crowded non holiday week day opening that i can remember.  probably 2 dozen people waiting for opening and lines by like 9:00am.  this pissed me off and i spent as much time as i could on main street lift.  sorry to miss ya @mute1080

razors might have been the best conditions of any run ive ridden at blue this year.  paradise, main street, and switchback were all very nice.  night weaver still has that faux border cross course on it which i think is gargabe.  not sure what they are doing with the small rollers and hills all over sidewinder

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

night weaver still has that faux border cross course on it which i think is gargabe.  not sure what they are doing with the small rollers and hills all over sidewinder

I hate that stupid boarder cross course, what a waste of a slope.

I kinda like them leaving the whales on Sidewinder, as it breaks up a boring, flat trail. 
However, in the morning with flat light, it makes it difficult to see where the rollers end and then all of a sudden you're airborne!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I kinda like them leaving the whales on Sidewinder, as it breaks up a boring, flat trail. 
However, in the morning with flat light, it makes it difficult to see where the rollers end and then all of a sudden you're airborne!

i agree with all of the above.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, indiggio said:

true about the flat light, im only used to riding it in the first few hours of the morning.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, zzslope said:

As I was waiting for the opening bell yesterday I was wondering if you were there, until I realized I have no idea what you look like.

Wear all black, Blizzard Black Pearl skis with orange Rossignol FKS bindings. Usually with 2-4 other women skiers. I’m definitely NOT the fastest skier on the mountain. 🙂

12 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Wear all black, Blizzard Black Pearl skis with orange Rossignol FKS bindings. Usually with 2-4 other women skiers. I’m definitely NOT the fastest skier on the mountain. 🙂

Cool I will look for  you. Are you usually there at opening bell?

23 hours ago, zzslope said:

I usually get there around 830 or 9. If I go on weekend try to get there and be on snow by 815. I’ll be there Monday, Wednesday, Thursday this week. I’m always looking for better skiers to follow 🙂