2/16/19...sunny..not that busy.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. In the house were atomic Jeff, JFDan, Indiggio, Mute, Ryan, Toast, Slim, Johnny Law, PARidge, Antmans cousin(forgot his name), Justo, Rose, Salty, Bethlehem Ford Guy, GSSUcks, Ty, MBike Mike and many more. 

The temperature was around 30 degrees to start and warmed into the upper 30s but the snow stayed firm..I liked challenge, lazy and Main Street the best although none were good nightmare to Dream Weaver was closed and razors was as well. I think I’m gonna need to finally buy new ski pants. My fly zipper was giving me issues in Jackson hole and it completely was unrepairable for me except for some gorilla tape.  I’m thankful my jacket is long lol and it wasn’t 3 degrees out. 

Switchback was also spicy woo..had a few beers in the lot and JFDan brought chips and antmans cousin brought donuts from yum Yums in quakertown which were the bomb deezy..was fun being back at Blue but also looking forward to better conditions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

Just looking at webcams. Looks pretty crowded now 

It was pretty crowded, just left after a short session. Typical Pres weekend crowd, lot of beginners, lot of people where they shouldn't be. Never waited more than 2 groups in the VIP line, so 5-6 chairs max. Two main st chair trips at 2 chair wait. No complaints there.

Conditions were real variable, from ice patches to scraped off pocono pavement to deep sugar stashes on the edges and corners. Made a half dozen runs sticking to the edges. Run of the afternoon was Switchback. Dreamweaver wasn't bad either. 

See everyone in the morning. There will be Meat.

Edited by enjoralas
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Conditions in the lot were good. 

FYI, Doug, Ryan, Mute

image.png.b5d19c6d925283ad6311f887de6da035.png

Maybe Ryan and Mute can share a pair, and we can burn the old ones in the lot.  i will bring gas.  

I didn’t see any ski pants I liked at Dicks. I’ll have to get new pants at true blue tomorrow AM when they open. Maybe even give up first chair...

• Sad 1