Montage 2/16

PSUFrankenstein

1 minute ago, PSUFly said:

Thanks Barb!  Been lurking for too long, probably should've joined sooner

Thanks - I made it a point to take some pics this time so I could post a decent report.  

That’s good that’s why I took a lot of pictures in Jackson hole and for Facebook friends. 

Thanks guys.   I like Montage, the fact that it's never crowded is one of the main reasons I go there.  It's actually a little further than Blue for me, but I figured if I bought the pass and ended up using it only a few times, I wouldn't be too bummed out.  Normally I'll bounce around a bit and do a few trips to Montage, Jack Frost, and sometimes Blue.  I try to do a trip to Colorado once a year if I can, my best friend growing up moved to Steamboat 8 or 9 years ago.

3 hours ago, indiggio said:

Mmmmm....Breaker.  Love that place!

Nice report.

Welcome!

PS: Nice fish too!  I'm sure @tarponhead will be curious.

Thanks!  I started saltwater fly-fishing 4 years ago or so, and it's become a bit of an obsession.  That was a ~30 lb redfish that I caught in Hopedale, LA (not far from New Orleans) in December.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poconoceancity said:

Has the long haul been running this season?

Yeah it has been running every time I've been there.  That has only been on Saturdays so far though, so I'm not sure if they run it every day.  The Phoebe Snow lift broke a few weeks ago when I was on it, so I was happy the Long Haul was running then.

• Like 1