2/17/19...sun and clouds.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun sessson at Blue mountain the true mountain. The temperature was around 20 degrees and I was set on finding some new ski pants. Well I didn’t see any pants I liked so I skied in my khaki pants..I didn’t make first chair I was in the second PASR pack with Matt Edge, Schifdawg, Salty and Walt and Walt.  Also in the House was everybody else..

Conditions were pretty nice except on lower Main Street and challenge which had cookies.  Switchback was also spicy by smooth.  Lazy and paradise had nice snow and sidewinder still has rollers.  I tried the bumps once and they were pretty chalky with new blown snow. 

The highlight of today was of course sausage Sunday. So much great meat and nice weather. Ski2live and the twins were even out. JADIP

796130D7-A79F-499E-ADBA-D3810AE158A9.jpeg

3C1AE694-5F4A-47E6-9FCE-EFB3122A5BAA.jpeg

EA483DCA-DD5F-4D47-BA50-E8230ADA8D8B.jpeg

• Like 8

I found a coffee cup from the waffle Haus in my trunk..dafuk..I think it was one of the Twins..is this some sort of remake to the Parent Trap I’m not aware of..my poles went missing again but I found them...my spidey senses were tingling. Anyway I’ll be at Blue in a few hours making some night moves with NMSki, Atomic Jeff, Maybe Mute, Maybe Ryan maybe Stewie from family guy and Law, TTC6 and a notorious BIg looking guy in the red and black lumberjack with the hat to match. Matt Edge is grading papers. 

07CB4FC8-3079-494E-ACBB-A60F84AC017B.png

• Thanks 1