Abasin is leaving the Epic pass...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This trip..vacation constipation is real..but when the floodgates open..woooo

I'm lucky in that I have no qualms about taking a shit anywhere/anytime, boats, woods, home, away, indoors, outdoors, summit, valley.
When the feeling hits, lookout!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I'm lucky in that I have no qualms about taking a shit anywhere/anytime, boats, woods, home, away, indoors, outdoors, summit, valley.
When the feeling hits, lookout!

Well at the united club in Newark I had to shit a little bit..they have two bathrooms both with only one toilet stall and every time I went in bathroom somebody was using it and somebody was waiting.  Even worse it was one of those stalls where there’s a 1/2 gap so you inadvertently can peep into the stall.  Homey Don’t Play That

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well at the united club in Newark I had to shit a little bit..they have two bathrooms both with only one toilet stall and every time I went in bathroom somebody was using it and somebody was waiting.  Even worse it was one of those stalls where there’s a 1/2 gap so you inadvertently can peep into the stall.  Homey Don’t Play That

Were they looking at their phone?

Speaking of conoco,the convenience store availability outside of the northeast is awful.  Kum and go, loaf and jug smh.  We got wawa, sheetz, royal farms, plus turkey hill just stepped up their game (I know loaf and jug is owned by same company as turkey hills, but turkey hills are now offering hot food to order 

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Were they looking at their phone?

No idea but Shitbooking is real...I actually peed on the Jackson to Newark flight because I had an aisle seat.  I don’t know how people have sex in airplane bathrooms. Hard enough just to do a quick JO without the grunting noises startling the passengers in rows 34-38

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

Speaking of conoco,the convenience store availability outside of the northeast is awful.  Kum and go, loaf and jug smh.  We got wawa, sheetz, royal farms, plus turkey hill just stepped up their game

I noticed the same thing on the way up to Maine.
Once we got out of the immediate area, the selection went downhill pretty fast.

• Like 2

Speaking of conoco,the convenience store availability outside of the northeast is awful.  Kum and go, loaf and jug smh.  We got wawa, sheetz, royal farms, plus turkey hill just stepped up their game (I know loaf and jug is owned by same company as turkey hills, but turkey hills are now offering hot food to order 

Hearing you say Loaf and Jug gives me goose bumps..the cashier there is overzealous about me saving 22 cents by buying two bottles of Gatorade and of course in Jackson hole when you purchase 4-6 items they always ask me if I want a bag...fuck at buckmans yesterday they asked me if I wanted a bag for a single pair of pants and I declined..in Montana they call it a sack which is nuts 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Correct 

• Like 1

Blue updated their valley stalls so there is no longer a gap where you can see someone on the toilet

That’s badass.  Although I like the sharp Italian hoagie from Primos and it’s easy for me to purchase and eat between work and night skiing, that sandwich sent me trotting to the men’s rooms last season at Blue..I was sweating and I didn’t even pop a Molly, eat spicy food, sit in a sauna, go through a field sobriety checkpoint or retrieve fallen ski from next run over. Woooo

10 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nobody wants to look at you shitting. Don’t worry. 

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I actually stopped at the turkey hill in south side Allentown off of 78 on my way home from Newark airport cause it was after 11 and I think the only think open was Wendy’s.  Wow turkey hill is so inferior to sheetz and wawa..I ended up buying frozen pizza rolls...wack. At least the cashier was cute..never trust a big butt and a smile.