Abasin is leaving the Epic pass...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

29 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I'm lucky in that I have no qualms about taking a shit anywhere/anytime, boats, woods, home, away, indoors, outdoors, summit, valley.
When the feeling hits, lookout!

I am fortunate that 99% of my poops take place before 7 am.  Its a rarity that i have to poop anytime after early am, if i do, i am probably sick.  I have 0 poops at any ski resort, and only one airport poop to my name.  If you do have to poop on the road, a lowes or Home depot usually have nice clean bathrooms in the am.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

I am fortunate that 99% of my poops take place before 7 am.  Its a rarity that i have to poop anytime after early am, if i do, i am probably sick.  I have 0 poops at any ski resort, and only one airport poop to my name.  If you do have to poop on the road, a lowes or Home depot usually have nice clean bathrooms in the am.  

I've used the Home Depot/Lowes before, they're not too bad.
Also done Giant, Sam's, Walmart, and another good one: Target.

Now that we know everyone's poop schedule, where the best places to poop are, and how much GSS makes to let people watch him poop; Does anyone see other resorts following A Basin's lead and dumping a multi area pass? I heard that a lot of the locals in Jackson Hole are complaining about the crowds due to the Ikon pass.

6 minutes ago, indiggio said:

I've used the Home Depot/Lowes before, they're not too bad.
Also done Giant, Sam's, Walmart, and another good one: Target.

12 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Speaking of Home Depot dumps, I saw this article and thought it was hilarious.

https://www.abc57.com/news/i-m-fixin-to-blow-it-up-bathroom-warning-mistaken-for-bomb-threat-at-home-depot

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

Now that we know everyone's poop schedule, where the best places to poop are, and how much GSS makes to let people watch him poop; Does anyone see other resorts following A Basin's lead and dumping a multi area pass? I heard that a lot of the locals in Jackson Hole are complaining about the crowds due to the Ikon pass.

The people complaining at JH arent the ones bringing the money into the resort, town, etc....nor do they make the decisions for the resort, i am pretty sure.  That being said, JH did have parking issues on some of their busiest days, so they will have that to consider when it comes time to re-up on the Ikon pass.  

PS.  i dont know this first hand, but probably the best place to poop at JH is The Four Seasons.  

25 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

Jackson hole will likely be bought by a Vail or Alterra soon so I see them keeping the Ikon pass to boost their skier visits. Apparently snowbird and Alta are also much busier due to the Ikon pass.  It’s also been a banner winter out west in terms of snow conditions. 

6 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Jackson hole will likely be bought by a Vail or Alterra soon so I see them keeping the Ikon pass to boost their skier visits. Apparently snowbird and Alta are also much busier due to the Ikon pass.  It’s also been a banner winter out west in terms of snow conditions. 

what would a banner winter look like without good snow?