2/19...night moves..new pants.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

36 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Tapatalk is good if you are using multiple forums. I found that the mobile site for PASR has more functionality and is just as easy to use as tapatalk. Especially since Jeff’s upgrades over the years. 

I find Tapatalk easier to post pictures as well, although I haven't tried using the website lately, so that may have changed.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Ya I ditched tapatalk years ago.  The new(ish) mobile site is superior...especially because you can love.

On 2/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, Shadows said:

does anyone elses editor/post dialog always save the last post? even it was actually posted?

anytime I refresh a page I posted in the last post I submitted shows up in the reply box.

2 hours ago, toast21602 said:

It is just as easy on the mobile version. I think it is easier for multiple images as well.

Agree. I wish you could choose where in the post the images go instead of always at the end, but I just hit edit and then cut and paste text between the pics if I want to. Minor inconvenience. First world, n'at.