2/21...morning moves....old pants

mute1080

Only lift running is Burma Chair. I was going to be first chair but I waited 20 minutes for them to tell me the six pack is going to take a while. The line iced up and the chairs were slipping. David was very nice telling me I’m better off taking the shuttle, but the SP3000 that came over on his snow mobile went with “get out of there, this side is closed, get out.” Drove to the top with one boot off and slayed vista, midway, to lower Main Street on frozen cord. Should soften up as the sun gets higher. Usually I would wait till after skiing for a TR but this lift is so Danny long, I was able to write this. Only other person I saw was Bethlehem Ford guy.

70ea06cc783b7d75689e3b32ba9c0e73.jpgb21acc9ca08bdfa6c3c61a89c9d2a93f.jpg5197008b4cbecfccd694b13cee856e8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Only lift running is Burma Chair. I was going to be first chair but I waited 20 minutes for them to tell me the six pack is going to take a while. The line iced up and the chairs were slipping. David was very nice telling me I’m better off taking the shuttle, but the SP3000 that came over on his snow mobile went with “get out of there, this side is closed, get out.” Drove to the top with one boot off and slayed vista, midway, to lower Main Street on frozen cord. Should soften up as the sun gets higher. Usually I would wait till after skiing for a TR but this lift is so Danny long, I was able to write this. Only other person I saw was Bethlehem Ford guy.

70ea06cc783b7d75689e3b32ba9c0e73.jpgb21acc9ca08bdfa6c3c61a89c9d2a93f.jpg5197008b4cbecfccd694b13cee856e8f.jpg

That second picture makes Blue look massive. That's my boy Blue.

56 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

The snow is firm and fast. Easily carvable and good grooming. The snow in the sun is perfect. It should get better as the temps rise. 

The glades shine. @Ski2Live Live2Ski Would love it!!!

CF5C025E-A7FF-483C-90C5-78CACF69652B.jpeg

How do you think the glades will be tomorrow?  Asking for a friend thats going to ski tomorrow morning.  

1 hour ago, mute1080 said:

but the SP3000 that came over on his snow mobile went with “get out of there, this side is closed, get out.” 

Were you in the way of them marking stuff off?  wait....they dont do that till long after opening.  Seems like a friendly guy though.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are the quad and six pack both running??

Yes. Actually crowds are picking up. And I was talking about ticket window lines, not lift lines. Had to fix the pass issue. It had expiration date 02/20 for real.

• Like 1