Da Roll Call 4 Da Weekend 2/22-24

toast21602

Oh hello everybody. 

Toast here, filling in for Doug. I think he’s too busy with his sujopo life. Who is skiing at Blue this weekend? I know I’ll be there Saturday but not sure about Sunday morning with the incoming rain. 

Hope to see you all there! It should be good any way you slice it or dice it!

Thank you, you’re welcome, and anytime! 

D1B80150-910F-468A-9E1C-CEE7F8CB2F91.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

This is great!! Who's that dude in the red sweater? Seems like a pretty cool dude.

That says a lot...jk

I think I'm out for this weekend again.
Between getting a cold, having the kids and nursing myself back from fall at Elk. I just don't see it happening unfortunately. Been a rough two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, phillycore said:

That says a lot...jk

I think I'm out for this weekend again.
Between getting a cold, having the kids and nursing myself back from fall at Elk. I just don't see it happening unfortunately. Been a rough two weeks.

You still in pain from Elk fall?

You still in pain from Elk fall?

Unfortunately.... Didn't break anything but my right hand is still swollen and I don't have any grip strength in it. Left shoulder is also really sore but functionality wise I'm good.
I could ski if it was just those coupled with the cold though, I'm more than my regular shitshow hot mess.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Unfortunately.... Didn't break anything but my right hand is still swollen and I don't have any grip strength in it. Left shoulder is also really sore but functionality wise I'm good.
I could ski if it was just those coupled with the cold though, I'm more than my regular shitshow hot mess.

Do you still trust Elk?  Any post traumatic stress or nightmares?

• Like 1

Do you still trust Elk?  Any post traumatic stress or nightmares?

Elk is awesome...
Accident was my fault, flat light, didn't see the lip skiing fast over to the side of the trail and launched into the snow gun.
Shit happens...
Could have been a million times worse...still not sure how I manage to take some serious hits like that over the years and not really do too much damage.
I've definitely racked up some good ones.
The Elk wreck wouldn't have been shit had I not smacked into the water pipe, although nothing happened to my hip except for a bruise.
My hand actually got fubared from punching the snow trying to self arrest before hitting the snow fence/water pipe.

4 minutes ago, phillycore said:

Elk is awesome...
Accident was my fault, flat light, didn't see the lip skiing fast over to the side of the trail and launched into the snow gun.
Shit happens...
Could have been a million times worse...still not sure how I manage to take some serious hits like that over the years and not really do too much damage.
I've definitely racked up some good ones.
The Elk wreck wouldn't have been shit had I not smacked into the water pipe, although nothing happened to my hip except for a bruise.
My hand actually got fubared from punching the snow trying to self arrest before hitting the snow fence/water pipe.

Wow thanks for the description.  Hopefully we see you back at Blue soon.