Blue mountain 2/23/19...PASR day..crowded.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

9 minutes ago, PSUFly said:

I told the wife I was going to try to ride both days next weekend if the weather cooperates. I dont think she liked the idea.  Wouldn't be a big deal but my daughter is a handful and seems to misbehave more when I'm not there 

After being married for almost 30 years now, my wife is more than happy to let me ski both weekend days just to get me out of her hair for a while, so she can do whatever she pleases without me pestering her to do stuff I want her to do.  With the way the weather has been this year, she also doesn't have to hear me bitching about that either.

She's not good at understanding the weather, so thought it was going to rain all day, which is why she made plans.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, indiggio said:

After being married for almost 30 years now, my wife is more than happy to let me ski both weekend days just to get me out of her hair for a while, so she can do whatever she pleases without me pestering her to do stuff I want her to do.  With the way the weather has been this year, she also doesn't have to hear me bitching about that either.

She's not good at understanding the weather, so thought it was going to rain all day, which is why she made plans.

I hope the plans are good.  My plan is to get out of bed in a few and poop and go skiing. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I hope the plans are good.  My plan is to get out of bed in a few and poop and go skiing. 

Unfortunately they're just tedious, mind-numbing stuff.

However, I'm thinking of adding a Lost Tavern stop, which should alleviate some of the frustration.

Just now, indiggio said:

Unfortunately they're just tedious, mind-numbing stuff.

However, I'm thinking of adding a Lost Tavern stop, which should alleviate some of the frustration.

Ok thought you were doing a couples pole dancing class or zero gravity yoga lol

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Confused 1

Shes 1(19 months to be exact). So a bit young to go skiing.  Other than my in laws, no one is ever around to babysit so that doesn't help.  I have been able to get out pretty much every weekend, so I cant complain too much. 

Does your wife get to go out on her own also? Pretty important she has the opportunity to do so also. One weekend day for you with a very young family is a win in my book.
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Does your wife get to go out on her own also? Pretty important she has the opportunity to do so also. One weekend day for you with a very young family is a win in my book.

Yeah although she doesn't get out as often.  Most weeknights she relaxes and I keep my daughter occupied which is probably nice for her.

I've been trying to get her out on the slopes again too which I think she would enjoy.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Yep too young to ski, and a fine time to ski less and bond with daughter more. In a couple years you can bond on the slopes and the sooner you start her the sooner she wont be willing to wait up for you going down the slopes.

Yeah definitely...I appreciate the insight guys, and sorry to hijack the thread.  

On 2/23/2019 at 7:13 PM, Johnny Law said:

Snow was alot better than I would have thought, snow was much more even than Thursday night. Lower park is irrelevant. Switch was good and sidewinder is still super playful.

Tarpon - Death Posture is crazy good beer and the abv creeps lol

EAF ! - I have a pair of stockli stormriders that haven't left my basement since last year. If you like stockli's so much they are yours, somebody should ride them. 

Are they mounted? What’s the BSL on the mount if so?

I feel like @saltyant needs to give these a rip . . .

• Like 2