Blue mountain 2/23/19...PASR day..crowded.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

36 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I actually liked the RTMs that I demo’d At Blue a couple years ago, but they were the 86.

What are these Law, 88s? Salty, you really ought to try them. I wasn’t making fun.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I think Eaf has first dibs if Johnny Law is selling them. It would be cool to try powder skis in CO next year, though I plan to always ski on RTMs in non powder conditions.

I'm not selling them they are free to a good home. I got them from Drew Haus that wrote the daks slide guide.

They are 89's in a 178 length 23.5 radius I think. You should try them salty then you can start to get that long radius turn feel going on.

IMG_1622.jpg

Edited by Johnny Law
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  I think Eaf has first dibs if Johnny Law is selling them. It would be cool to try powder skis in CO next year, though I plan to always ski on RTMs in non powder conditions.

I think something like these would serve you well in cruddy conditions. Wider and stiffer than your RTMs, help you blast through it. Price is right because Law is a mensch. Got nothing to lose by trying them out.

• Like 1

I'm not selling them they are free to a good home. I got them from Drew Haus that wrote the daks slide guide.
They are 89's in a 178 length 23.5 radius I think. You should try them salty then you can start to get that long radius turn feel going on.

IMG_1622.thumb.jpg.40f799e6d91359f8dd6a120ce6ce5d26.jpg

They look like they can be 28+ turn radius. Heck my bump skis got more shape. Salty you gonna stomp in those things! Grab em

2 hours ago, Johnny Law said:

IMG_1622.jpg

These skis are going to make a man out of Salty!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

They look like they can be 28+ turn radius. Heck my bump skis got more shape. Salty you gonna stomp in those things! Grab em

They are pretty nimble and easy to ski, you don't always have to be pressing the tongues to get them to dance but they are certainly more aggressive.

1 minute ago, NMSKI said:

These skis are going to make a man out of Salty!

They are pretty awesome skis but I don't think they'll help him touch a boob or anything......well maybe Doug's boob.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

They are pretty nimble and easy to ski, you don't always have to be pressing the tongues to get them to dance but they are certainly more aggressive.

They are pretty awesome skis but I don't think they'll help him touch a boob or anything......well maybe Doug's boob.

I'll throw a few bucks in a pot to get Salty a lap dance

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

His brother Doug can do it.

Enjorales is gonna need to bring a lot of mikes hard for the strippers and there will be at least a few hard Mikes in the parking lot..remember there’s no sex in the champagne room but load up dem exotic dancers with enough chronic and gin and tonics and can get Salty 3.5 minutes of Heaven in the Sonic..wear your gopro

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 3

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Enjorales is gonna need to bring a lot of mikes hard for the strippers and there will be at least a few hard Mikes in the parking lot..remember there’s no sex in the champagne room but load up dem exotic dancers with enough chronic and gin and tonics and can get Salty 3.5 minutes of Heaven in the Sonic..wear your gopro

Stop.

• Sad 1