Camelback 2/24...Wind problems

theprogram4

19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That December 24th 8 or 830 opening debacle was hilarious.  I don’t think Blue remembered what they did that day in the past.  For future reference always 830 if it’s a weekday on December 24th. 

They definitely did not.  We asked the employees that showed up and got in the lineup what time they were told opening was, and they said 8 am.  The guys running the lift were told 8 am as well.  For future reference, it doesnt seem to matter much for future reference.  

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

They definitely did not.  We asked the employees that showed up and got in the lineup what time they were told opening was, and they said 8 am.  The guys running the lift were told 8 am as well.  For future reference, it doesnt seem to matter much for future reference.  

Yeah but they’ve never been open holiday hours or charged holiday rates on the 24th. They really should.  They’re leaving money on the table. 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The 23rd was a Sunday so that was weekend hours.  Holiday hours would only apply to a weekday as it’s no different than weekend hours. 

weekend hours closes at 9 on sunday, but they closed at 10 cause apparently that was a holiday week...which makes me ask why was sunday the 23rd considered a holiday but monday the 24th was not a holiday

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

weekend hours closes at 9 on sunday, but they closed at 10 cause apparently that was a holiday week...which makes me ask why was sunday the 23rd considered a holiday but monday the 24th was not a holiday

That’s just messed up.  The 9 or 10 closing is still tough to grasp because they closed at 10, 7 days a week for 30 years. 

32 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

Just slow your roll on the criticism. They are in the final phases of your statue design and I don't want things to get off track or even cancelled again. 

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

Just slow your roll on the criticism. They are in the final phases of your statue design and I don't want things to get off track or even cancelled again. 

They haven’t done fuck all with the statue...I’m on the committee and it’s been a mess...calling the sequence of events a Murphy’s Law situation would be rude to Murphy.  

3 minutes ago, enjoralas said:

I heard the statue would be done by now but it’s all being held up by the Sierra Club cause they are afraid they might have to look at TP4 from the Appalachian Trail if the statue sticks up above the tree line.

Understandable. But it won't be higher than a lift tower, and they were thinking of incorporating it into the future expansion and using his arms are the arms to hold the lift wheels for the heated 8pack.

• Like 1