Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

This is the Official Roll Call Thread for 2018-2019 Ski Season PASR Camelback Day. The date is Monday, March 4 at 9:00 am, at which time I will ascend the Stevenson Chair for the first time in almost a year to the astonishingly high elevation of nearly 2,000 feet in the Pocono Mountains and make an epic run down Nile Mile, then maybe Marjie's Delight and some other awesome black diamonds.

There are discount tickets available at Buckman's for the low, low price of $42, and the best part is they're refundable, in case you decide not to ski one of the best mountains on the east coast (which would be insanity).

So far those attending will be:

- saltyant (83% chance of going)

- Enjoralas (possibly)

- Enjoralas's Dad (possibly)

- and many, many more PASRs (definitely)

Edited by saltyant

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you gonna be at Blue Saturday and Sunday. Johnny Law has Stocklis for you. 

Damn it you got my unedited post. At least it includes the disclosure language.

There's a high probability I'll be going to Blue Mountain the True Mountain this weekend, but this is the Camelback thread... anyway hopefully you can make it next year, or maybe you can ski one less day on your Ski Safari and use your vacation time at Camelback.

5 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Damn it you got my unedited post. At least it includes the disclosure language.

There's a high probability I'll be going to Blue Mountain the True Mountain this weekend, but this is the Camelback thread... anyway hopefully you can make it next year, or maybe you can ski one less day on your Ski Safari and use your vacation time at Camelback.

Thanks sucks I only get two weeks off a year.  In like five more years I’ll get off three weeks. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I made some nachos out of leftover taco meat, onions and cheese from last night. Was pretty delicious.

How about you?

Dammit, i always turn on pasr after i eat. I should have taken a pic. Grilled zucchini, squash, mushrooms, onions with ground chicken, diced tomatoes with a little shredded cheddar cheese on top. Might sound a little odd, but its fucking delicious. Sometimes i sort of do the same thing with cabbage. Last night i had parmesean garlic pork tenderloin with some fresh farmers market green beans. Tenderloin was on par with what enjoralas does on the grill on sausage sunday. I had the leftovers for lunch today at work and it was just as good  someone even said that it smelled awesome as i was walking past them.  It was actually the guy that put his pizza in the microwave for 40 minutes about 2 years ago.  if you guys have a good memory you will remember i posted picks of the microwave, it actually caught on fire, and the office smelled like burnt plastic.  

• Like 2