Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

Just pulled into the lot and it's empty. This is great! Cord looks just like western groomers. I asked the lift ticket people which trails they groomed first, you know for maximum stoke, and they were like "uhhhh they groomed all of them, we got 8 inches".

29 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Just pulled into the lot and it's empty. This is great! Cord looks just like western groomers. I asked the lift ticket people which trails they groomed first, you know for maximum stoke, and they were like "uhhhh they groomed all of them, we got 8 inches".

That's Camelback for you! We're running late, ETA 910. Is CBK lodge open?

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Great updates!!!  Hows the new double diamond?

We didnt do it. It's narrow AF and has really icy spots. I dont care for narrow trails. But it's been a fantastic day at Camelback so far, I even got a few inches of untracked fresh down Pocono Raceway. I had the first civilian chair of the day and only had to share it with one other person. Taking a break, the Sullivan Lift line looks like a weekend which blows. I was hoping more skoolz would be not closed today.

Just now, saltyant said:

We didnt do it. It's narrow AF and has really icy spots. I dont care for narrow trails. But it's been a fantastic day at Camelback so far, I even got a few inches of untracked fresh down Pocono Raceway. I had the first civilian chair of the day and only had to share it with one other person. Taking a break, the Sullivan Lift line looks like a weekend which blows. I was hoping more skoolz would be not closed today.

Are you gonna eat lunch there or holding out for Chinese buffet??  You see Enjorales and his dad?

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Are you gonna eat lunch there or holding out for Chinese buffet??  You see Enjorales and his dad?

I'm in the cafeteria got an $8 Double Steezeburger and a coffee. Hopefully when I go back out the line people are in here eating their Steezeburgers. Yes I met up with them and we did 7 or 8 runs together. ROTD was Rocket which Enjoralas and I did together and there was a lot of nice Moe Ghouls with just a few icy patches in between. I also liked King Tut a blue earlier but now it's starting to get a little more choppy due to voluminous traffic. I'll probably stay til 2 and call it quits JAY-DIP.

3 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm in the cafeteria got an $8 Double Steezeburger and a coffee. Hopefully when I go back out the line people are in here eating their Steezeburgers. Yes I met up with them and we did 7 or 8 runs together. ROTD was Rocket which Enjoralas and I did together and there was a lot of nice Moe Ghouls with just a few icy patches in between. I also liked King Tut a blue earlier but now it's starting to get a little more choppy due to voluminous traffic. I'll probably stay til 2 and call it quits JAY-DIP.

Any liftlines?  

Does it actually still snow at CB?? And webcams don't show too many people. No significant lines to speak of. Maybe it's not as empty as a regular Monday morning would be, but not a crowded weekend either. Cool!

• Confused 1

Just now, eaf said:

Does it actually still snow at CB?? And webcams don't show too many people. No significant lines to speak of. Maybe it's not as empty as a regular Monday morning would be, but not a crowded weekend either. Cool!

Oh yeah they said they got 8 inches here, but the lift ticket sales person didnt know which trails they groomed first. 

1 minute ago, eaf said:

I'd actually take yesterday snow over the last pic any time. But that's just my Jerry-ish HO.

That's just on Rocket. All the black diamonds and some blues look similar. They groomed several blue trails like Nile Mile, Moore's Ramble, King tut and Upper Cleopatra.