Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

12 hours ago, toast21602 said:

Circus tent in background. 

In recent years Camelback does not feel like skiing. It feels like attending an amusement park. Seeing anything besides lifts, rocks and trees to me throws the experience off a little. So when you're dodging mountain coasters, looking at laser light shows in the distance and hearing the sound of a zip line overhead it just takes me out of the element. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, saltyant said:

That building makes night skiing more fun because it's basically a free light show.

this.  people on this site can be miserable lol

Camelback is reading this and remembering what 50 Cent told us 16 years ago..."If n****s hate then let them hate, and watch the money pile up."

Meanwhile, Blue is begging investors for money to install lights on "Coming Soon"

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Schif said:

In recent years Camelback does not feel like skiing. It feels like attending an amusement park. Seeing anything besides lifts, rocks and trees to me throws the experience off a little. So when you're dodging mountain coasters, looking at laser light shows in the distance and hearing the sound of a zip line overhead it just takes me out of the element. 

Me Root and TP4 had a blast at camelback this past April. Of course the price was right...free.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Me Root and TP4 had a blast at camelback this past April. Of course the price was right...free.  

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.  it was the best of times cause i rode with yall multiple times in april for free.  it was the worst of times cause i finally realized camelback isnt nearly as good as blue as i thought.  i guess you could say that also makes it the best of times cause it reminded me how spoiled i am with blue

Camelback is reading this and remembering what 50 Cent told us 16 years ago..."If n****s hate then let them hate, and watch the money pile up."
Meanwhile, Blue is begging investors for money to install lights on "Coming Soon"

True story ...50 cent at one point lived in the Poconos, near Shawnee. Even he probably thought CB was the equivalent of Cirque Du Soleil.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Schif said:

This is what bugs me about Camelback for the record.  What ever lift it is that takes you right up and over the waterpark stuff, i just cant ignore that stuff enough to make me think im skiing at a waterpark, that has some skiing.  i can ignore the psychedelic tubing light show thing,  i dont need to go over there for any reason.  

7 hours ago, theprogram4 said:

My very first post on here was to say Camelback is actually a great place to ski. The amount of people I've convinced so far is 0.

If Toast, Ridge Racer and JFDan all spend an entire day with me skiing at Camelback, I won't post on here anymore...

... for a week.

Edited by saltyant

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

My very first post on here was to say Camelback is actually a great place to ski. The amount of people I've convinced so far is 0.

If Toast and JFDan both spend an entire day with me skiing at Camelback, I won't post on here anymore...

... for a week.

Salty I said I had fun skiing camelback last season with Root and TP4...it was actually worth the price of admission that day. 

Oh wow you almost got me with the for a week thing...clever...OK millennial hehehehe 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty I said I had fun skiing camelback last season with Root and TP4...it was actually worth the price of admission that day. 

Ok so I convinced you, I stand corrected!! I added @RidgeRacer to make it even more challenging.

Edited by saltyant

20 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Ok so I convinced you, I stand corrected!! I added @RidgeRacer to make it even more challenging.

Root convinced me..camelback is the most Jersey part of PA next to south philly so I figured what better person to ski there with than the garden states own Root

28 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Root convinced me..camelback is the most Jersey part of PA next to south philly so I figured what better person to ski there with than the garden states own Root

Don't forget @eaf. I saw him at Camelback once. He has garden state roots. A lot of people I talked to on the lift at Camelback are from New York City - one guy was from Brooklyn, just like Super Mario.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Don't forget @eaf. I saw him at Camelback once. He has garden state roots. A lot of people I talked to on the lift at Camelback are from New York City - one guy was from Brooklyn, just like Super Mario.

Eaf has Moscow roots he was probably drinking Moscow mules before they became trendy. 

If Toast, Ridge Racer and JFDan all spend an entire day with me skiing at Camelback, I won't post on here anymore...

... for a week.

I'll ski with you at CB Saltman. And you not posting isn't something I'd want actually...maybe when you were new but definitely not now. I'd say around 50% of your posts make me chuckle and in the summer you ball out on your bike and travel to the rockies to take decent shots with your semi jitterbug. I think the stakes should be a little higher...maybe something like if you can convince Dan and Toast to ski with you at CB for a full day, you'd have to sing a karaoke version of "Old Town Road" in the Blue parking lot while dressed like a cowboy using your RTMs as the horse.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'll ski with you at CB Saltman. And you not posting isn't something I'd want actually...maybe when you were new but definitely not now. I'd say around 50% of your posts make me chuckle and in the summer you ball out on your bike and travel to the rockies to take decent shots with your semi jitterbug. I think the stakes should be a little higher...maybe something like if you can convince Dan and Toast to ski with you at CB for a full day, you'd have to sing a karaoke version of "Old Town Road" in the Blue parking lot while dressed like a cowboy using your RTMs as the horse.

Salty has an iPhone. Old Town Road lol OK Boomer!!!! 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'll ski with you at CB Saltman.

Thanks Ridge! I figured you'd balk at the idea of skiing at Camelback since you ranked it 12th or 13th in the state, and because it has a circus tent and a water slide or two. This is great!

5 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Salty has an iPhone. Old Town Road lol OK Boomer!!!! 

Just for work. Androids are better. I have a $100 Android that performs every function of a $600 Android. 🤠

Edited by saltyant

8 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm interested in this parking lot karaoke. 

• Confused 1