Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

At Camelback. It's so sick. So far did Nile Mile, Pocono Raceway, and some trail that used to be the park. The snow is the slushy crap I don't care for mixed with icy spots but making the best of it. Gapers and Jerries everywhere, especially annoying when they blast their Gaper Club music on the lift right in my ear. @GrilledSteezeSandwich enjoy the Perder while you can get it, I cant wait to ski some real snow in 3 weeks. 

Thanks for the shout-out Mute and Ryan were talking about you when describing an everything bagel hehehehe 

• Confused 1

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyantCamelback sold out of tickets today and their new six pack was closed due to high winds.  

WJW that's so bananas. I hope Camelback finds some extra ink so they can print more tickets. I would be pissed if I drove all the way from Brooklyn to Camelback and found out they ran out of ticket ink.

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I love uncle Bills…that’s a hidden Gem

Don't tell too many people... I don't want this secret getting out, Blue Mountain skiers might decide to get Camelback season passes and then they'll find all the hidden Powder stashes on Uncle Bill's Way.

Edited by saltyant
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Don't tell too many people... I don't want this secret getting out, Blue Mountain skiers might decide to get Camelback season passes and then they'll find all the hidden Powder stashes on Uncle Bill's Way.

It’s moderately steep from the start.  You can tell by the way the skier in the vidier is really milking the turns milk it milk it.   I could watch this for days.  So beautiful high on the pocono plateau it’s the real poconos not the fauxconos like Mont Bleu..but now they are under the same leadership and both are major players here in MASH mid Atlantic ski hell.  

• Boner City 1

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

It’s moderately steep from the start.  You can tell by the way the skier in the vidier is really milking the turns milk it milk it.   I could watch this for days.  So beautiful high on the pocono plateau it’s the real poconos not the fauxconos like Mont Bleu..but now they are under the same leadership and both are major players here in MASH mid Atlantic ski hell.  

The beginning is actually Big Pocono. Uncle Bills is just the narrow bit off to the left that comes back around to rejoin Big Pocono

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyantcamelback is closing tomorrow at 5pm to preserve snow. 

Thanks for the update. Good on Camelback, they are making the right choice to preserve all that perder pack. Maybe if Blue closes early for the season we'll be able to ski at Camelback for free with our Blue Pass and PA @ridge will join us for some runs down Marjories Delight

Edited by saltyant

18 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Thanks for the update. Good on Camelback, they are making the right choice to preserve all that perder pack. Maybe if Blue closes early for the season we'll be able to ski at Camelback for free with our Blue Pass and PA @ridge will join us for some runs down Marjories Delight

That would be radical. Camelbacks more northerly location and higher elevation makes for a winning combination when it comes to quality spring skiing and riding. 

• Boner City 1

• 1 month later...