Official 2018-19 Camelback PASR Day Roll Call Thread

saltyant

46 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

One time for alien pass day I had to give my address and phone number for guest services free pass and I said 123 mocking bird lane and my phone number was 555-5555. After ski patrol detained me and my friend Nate back in 1996 for poaching some pow pow, things have never been the same.  The safety video we watched was rad @theprogram4 is was like some Susie chapstick straight from the 80s after school special shiznit up on the mountain was like chamonix and down by the tannersville outlets was like Allentown..at least when auntie Anne’s opened up in the food court.  

@saltyant don’t your boots have walk mode?? Maybe get some yak traks and while you’re at it buy a Fanny flap for those moist days.. @indiggio can tell you where to find one.  Makes sense if free shipping over a certain amount. 

I had to watch that video when I was 16 lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, saltyant said:

He flew over my house twice but texted me too late. Fortunately I heard an aerocraft this morning while drinking coffee and caught his Piper Cherokee a few minutes after he flew over Eagle Rock. Yes, I worked there. My brah, Ryan, and also, @mute1080 golf at Eagle Rock.

Thanks for reminding me. It didn't click right away that it was the same place.

• Confused 1